• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What you got Accomplished today...

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I did a my last exam today woo! even tho I probably did bad and failed physics, oh well, at least their over.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I got the first half of my manga done..Ya now i only have 2 weeks and 23 pages lef...Dont know if I should be happy about that or scared?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If I can count yesterday, I spent the entire day building and moving this new computer desk, as well as rewiring everything. A lot of help from my grandfather, but it was still exhausting, totally. Today I finished that up, and err caught up on PC stuff I missed yesterday. o.o;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    exited the house again *gasp* and biked for a long way... (some uphill too) to go visit the only possible place with games for sale that's within my reach! I was hoping to hunt down more 2nd hand PS1 games that costs very little... and I went "Oh my goodness AAAHHHH!!!!" at the sight of a 2nd hand package of FFX2 and FFX together for just 50 dollars (canadian)!!!!

Then I spend 1 hour crying at home at seeing such an excellent buy yet I can't get it because I don't have a @#$%^&*(*&^%$#@ PS2... ;_;

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    I got my fridge reztocked with yogert ^___^ Yeah! Now I can eat breakfazt in my room again ;u;
    I alzo bruzhed the dog, got attacked by zwallowz while bruzhing the dog, and went for a bike ride...go meh! XD

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    today? I was finally able to Power Clean 193 pounds twice in a row, which is the most I've done so far. (I think only weight lifters will know what I just said)

I also learned that Pokejungle lives less than 20 miles away from me...be afraid!

BOO ya!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    So far, I've done nothing except sit in bed and play Fire Emblem...it's probably going to be like that tomorrow, the next day, the day after that, who knows how long...I better read or draw or something before I lose my mind of boredom -.-

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Me and my sister contributed in cleaning my cousin's house. I did the dishes, and she did all the stuff that was out of place, and the messiness.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I quit my quest for a Modest Treecko and settled for Mild. He is now fully EV trained and level 44. And I got the PC contest pic done, I just can't upload it anywhere because spyware makes the comp SO slow (I'm on a different one now).

Not really an accomplishment, but I cried this morning before leaving for work. Yay.

Years
    Today, I have posted Chapter 48 of my fanfic in PC...I've also finished Chapter 53 of the same fanfic and saved it in my hardrive. I continued my other fanfic and managed to name it... XP

Back