• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What you got Accomplished today...

Years
    lol, Dakota's right! ...it seems that everyone seems busy when the summer comes. I ws too lazy to run my usual mile today... :P

Marina99 said:
    Today I've finished my painting of a mountain scenery. I also have two days of school left! (I envy you people who is already on vacation). Anyway, a few minutes ago, I finished my FE game (again).

Hey, that's awesome! You still have two days of school left? O_o I have to go to summer school two days from now! Yay! Finished another FE file? XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    i babysat 3 kids and made $20... it wasnt worth it XP

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I had to work today... but it wasn't that bad. So basically all I did today was pot plants, weed plants, and mix dirt to fill some flats... fun stuff. Oh! And when I came home I drank water... for those of you who know that that means be scared! I talked to my friend online and we thought up our old inside jokes... there were so many... we couldn't remember them all. I realized how weird the two of us were when we were in 7th and 8th grade... and by that I mean weirder than we are now! And that's about all I did today!

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    oni flygon said:
    Hey, that's awesome! You still have two days of school left? O_o I have to go to summer school two days from now! Yay! Finished another FE file? XD
    I still have two days of school because of the tracking thingy. What classes do you have for your summer school? And I just can't get enough of FE! =D

Years
    I just have World History for summer school. I need to attend so that I can go for Honors English next year... ^_^

Finished FE with new supports from Heath and Priscilla...aww...XD

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Today I went to the beach, even though it was cold outside. Then i went to chill at my friends house, than my friend Jim came over the house. Ohhh My acommplishments!

Well there was this thing at the beach called "The T" that I always wanted to jump off, but i was always scared to do it! So today me and my friends just did it! it was cool!

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
    Years
    Hehehe..I've had a good few days in a row, so I figured I'll just run 'em down.

Last Thursday. I took my summer class finals. My American Studies class one was pretty easy. The class itself focused on Popular Music. Learned all types of things about Elvis, Sinatra, and Psychedelic Rock. My english one was hard. But I know I did rather well on it. After finals, I went to work from 3pm till 8. It was uneventful, but afterwards I went to my friend's house. We hung out for awhile playing cards and such, and after a little kissing, we're now a couple. I'm happy about this most imparticularly.

Friday: Work from 8am till 4pm. It was dull, but an order came in, so me and another co-worker got it all out on the shelves by 2 o'clock, and spent the last two hours wandering the store. Afterwards, I hung out with three of my friends. We went to Neshaminy mall, then to Wendy's to eat, then finally to my house for a few hours of Halo goodness.

Saturday: VERY Hard day of work. 8-2:30. It was loooong and hot, and I had to do alot of yard work. I was soaked in sweat and water a few of the girls brought out for me. After such a strenuous day, I went home, rented Texas Chainsaw Massacre, called my girl, but she was still at work. I ended up falling asleep around 6pm and I didn't wake up untill 7 on.....

Sunday: Worked 9-2. Easy day. Not much to do. I put together a few carts, put some tape and lettering on them and was on my way home. I spent a few hours browsing online through movies I wanted to get. Then, I went to bestbuy with my friend Greg and bought a bunch of movies: Wayne's World 1+2, Halloween 4+5(I now have all the Halloween movies besides 3, which I'll never buy), Beavis and Butthead Do America, Predator 2, and Zoolander. Watched Texas Chainsaw with my mom, talked to my girlie for a little while, then watched Beavis and Butthead.

Monday: Worked from 8-4. It was a boring day. Nothing at all to do. Ended up spending my eight hours straightening the store, helping costumers, and taking out trash. Wahoo. Came home and watched Wayne's World 2, then two of my co-workers called me up and we went to the movies. We saw Dodgeball, it was pretty funny. Now, I'm home enjoying the fact that I don't have work tommorrow and that I'm still going to make at least 5 hours overtime this week.

Eventful, yet dull. 'Eh?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    Also yesterday...

I got sick..
    Got a virus
    Went doctor
    Went to a hospital
    Drank over 7 Horrible tasting medicines
    and watched 5 hours of Food network and Adult swim!
    (LOL Kid got Flushed down toliet in Family guy)
    They told us "The Secret Life Of Donuts "
    mm....

Today:
    Barely Healed
    Went on Pc
    Watch Spongebob
    Woke up at 8:30
    Summer rocks!!!

(I don`t why I`m replying to my own Thread)

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well thus far today I've acomplished only one thing really. I rode my bike again and I actually rode up a hill. On my own free will too! And it wasn't a puny little hill either. I haven't been able (or attempted) to ride up the hill on my bike since I was probably 12. And let's just say doing it today took a lot out of me... I was out of breath and my throat was extremely dry! Hopefully by the end of the summer I'll be able to do it with out breaking a sweat just like I used to! Oh, and I rode around the block without holding on and some little kid saw me... I have a feeling he'll attempt it now and fall off and cry now though! That's all Ive done today and I probably won't do much more...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I beat Four Swords Adventures...if that counts as an accomplisment. O_o

And I'm beginning a small project tomorrow.
    Ooo, congratulations! ^_^

I got out and socialized with other humans today, saw a movie. =o

Years
    Managed to run 2 miles today! :P

Finished chapter 54 in my fanfiction, added one part to my other fanfiction and started a new fanfiction. ^_^

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    Ooo, congratulations! ^_^

I got out and socialized with other humans today, saw a movie. =o

Good Job Kairi, here's a sticker, it's shaped like a Apple! :) lol. Today, i went to work! It was boring, but then i Came home :)

KAIRI did you get my PM?

Back