• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I have two favorite legendaries in R/S/E. The two would be Jirachi and Latias. Though, I never used them both during the elite four.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • The Regi trio (Regigigas was ok but not as good as the original trio and his ability is one of the worst haha).
    And Mewtwo of course.

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Jirachi. Yes, I did pre-order for the Pokemon Colosseum just to get the pre-order disc with Jirachi download.

Years
  • Registeel, or all the Regis infact. I just really enjoyed finding them for the first time when I was 11, 12 (Not quite sure how old) having to crack the brail code and having the right pokemon in the party.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    As BonzaiMudkip said, I like all of the legendaries. However my favorite out of all the Hoenn Legendaries would definitely be Kyogre. Normally I wouldn't use legendaries on my team for the sake of keeping a regular team with non-generic Pokémon, but Kyogre was an exception in this case. XD; I never really figured out what other Pokémon I would use before and so I always had it in the sixth slot of my team in Sapphire. By then Kyogre became my favorite legendary in R/S/E.

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    Jirachi. I never got to have one in the GBA games, but I always wanted to get one...

iCoffee~♥

★ aka hoodiegirl ☆
    Years
  • Registeel, although it was practically useless in battle and I rarely ever cared enough about it to actually catch it.

Years
  • I liked a lot of the legendaries in these games, but the top one for me, and mainly for its shiny colour, is Rayquaza.

Being all black and awesome is just epic!​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back