• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen what your favorite Legendary pokemon on R/S/E?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
  • Jirachi. It was also originally supposed to be in 2nd gen, kinda like shellos was supposed to be in third gen.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • All the legendaries are pretty beast. But Rayquaza takes home the trophy. Best typing (although it was common only in the Hoenn region lol), best design, and BEST EPIC BATTLE SCENE AND GODLY MUSIC! OH MY GOSH!!! -spazzes-

Pika-power

Jesus of Suburbia
    Years
  • Kyogre all the way.

He is my favorite because {in my opinion} he learns epic moves such as sheer cold and others. Also, he is much better than groundon{again in my opinion} because he is faster and can easily take Rayquaza and Groundon down.{Rayquaza with an ice move, and groundon with a water}

Years
    • ?
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Jirachi, definitely! Looks cool, has an excellent movepool and the stats to pull off several strategies, and learns Trick :]

-Cygnus-

It's an odyssey
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2015
    Groudon. He's without a doubt the most brutal looking legendary lol... Gen III had some really good ones, I think. Kyogre was the only one that I really never understood/liked. The Lati's were great as well (too bad I never trained em).

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2014
    Kyogre. He learns amazing moves, and seems like a graceful dolphin, while (no offense to Groudon) Groudon looks like a hamster.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • *Looks at theme*

I would say Latias is my favorite legend <333 Look at the cutie Dragon eon thing <333

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
  • Rayquaaza is my favorite for the sad reason that it was the first Pokemon I ever trained to level 100 on my Sapphire, but Kyogre's pretty cool too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back