• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen what your favorite pokémon out of the new D/P Pokémon?

Years
  • My favorites:

- Buizel and Floatzel. Otters/weasels ftw (I'm a big fan of pokemon like that, what can I say?)

- Skuntank. And Stunky, to some extent. Skunks, yay. Plus I love their colors, both normal and shiny.

- Drifloon and Drifblim. At first I was like "what the heck is that thing?" when I first saw the low-res version of Drifblim's sprite...and then when I saw Drifloon, I realized what they were supposed to be and fell in love with them. Unique typing and awesome concept - can't go wrong with that.

- Giratina. Almost the same deal as above, though I still haven't entirely figured this one out. Ah well, its oddness is what makes me like it.

- Togekiss. I literally squealed when I first saw it, I found it to be that adorable.

- Sheimi Shaymin. The cutest legendary ever, in my opinion. Every time I see it, I feel like I just want to grab one and hug it, or something.

- Bastiodon. I like Shieldon as well, but Bastiodon is what I really like. I've always liked ceratopsian dinosaurs, and I love the whole ugly/fierce look that Bastiodon has going on.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Darkrai. No flippin' contest. (y) Only Darkrai, Lucario, Dialga, Palkia, and the starter lines actually appeal to me. The rest are just either weird, or pointless (pre-)evolutions.

Back