• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Ironic - Alanis Morisette

Saw Alanis while I was watching American Music Awards 2011, I actually miss her music. <3

Holidaze

Celestial Daze's Holiday Alt.
    Years
  • Super bass - Nicki Minaj

Everybody was talking about this song,every video in YouTube had an ad for this, so I decided to listen to it.And fell in love.
    I love the beat and melody, still have to form an opinion about the singer though

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Fly - Nicki Minaj ft, Rihanna

I think that the collaboration idea was perfect, both are totally in-sync with each other. :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The Reality by Memphis May Fire

Okay, seriously. I love the whole album, but this is just...oh my god... I really, really love the clean vocals in this song. ♥

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • Styx - High Time

I am in love with this album, mind if I marry it? XD I listened to the entire album twice yesterday, and whoa boy, I can't stop listening.

Years
  • A rewind to the summer of 2009/2010:

I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho) - Pitbull

One of the first Pitbull songs I ever heard.

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    You Da One - Rihanna

I can't stop listening to Talk that Talk, You Da One had definitely become one of my favorites. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back