• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'cha listening to? (v.2) - READ FIRST POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Sleep With Me - We The Kings
    Sunshine State of Mind (2011)

Baby, sleep with me! You got my heart, be-beating tonight.

It's cute, lol. I don't think it means like "omg let's have sex" I think it's actually legit sleeping. I have no idea, maybe I'm trying to be innocent. v_v; But the song isn't nasty like most other songs that are like "yo get in my bed gurl" so yeah idk.

Spoiler:

Lightblind

For you never shut your eye ~
    Years
    Cage the Elephant - "Shake Me Down"

"Their eyes cast down,
    Fixed upon the ground,
    Their eyes cast down

I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun"

I like it. Found it through some other songs of theirs.

I also am listening to/really like Owl City - "Saltwater Room". I can't get over the two voices, they sound really cool together. I just bought the entire 'Ocean Eyes' album that it's a part of and I'm loving it.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

I forgot how good this song is, ugh. God bless Freddie Mercury and his vocal range.

Years
    Drops of Jupiter- Train

This was the first song I remember listening to when I was little that wasn't on one of those cds that just had songs like Old Macdonald, so it has a very special place in my heart.

Years
    Blind Guardian - To France

So, a friend played another version (by Leaves' Eyes, I think) of this song at a semi-party on his Laptop. Then I played this one on mine. And now we both have a massive earworm of it. The two other guys who were there don't for some reason, which is odd considering how addicting it is.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Run the World (Girls) - Glee Cast

I hate the original so much. But this has grown on me. :> Naya omg.

Her

Years
    • Seen today

DARKNESS FALLS AND KILLS THE LIGHT DON'T SURRENDER BE ALRIGHT FUSE BLOW UP LIKE DYNAMITE AND THE CHILDREN KEEP ON SINGIN', SINGIN'
    I was introduced to this song by a friend of mine, and... I'm in with it. With VV Brown. With Chiddy. This song is... perfect.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    "Nunca Digas Siempre" (Never Say Forever) by Luis Fonsi. This song is so sad, but I totally love it. It's in Spanish, so if you don't speak Spanish, you might have some problems. ;)

Her

Years
    • Seen today

The serenity of the beginning is just beautiful, ah. I always did like Jacques Lu Cont.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years

Love how Roy's and Simmone's voices fit so well together. This song is just epic. Kamelot ftw. <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back