• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brien

Epic Panda.
Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I named my most recent rival Oprah

My friends and I all share an eternal inside joke of Oprah.

wus6r

pokemon expert
    Years
  • i called mine john cuz he is my school bully (currently training with the us olympic team for 2012) and i like tacking the piss out of him

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Well here's a story: I couldn't decide what to name him, as I was thinking a McDonalds advert came on the TV, so I decided to call him DONALD XD

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    My rival names:

In R/B/Y and FR/LG: Gary

In G/S/C: Silver

In R/S/E: May (I'm the guy)

In D/P: Damien/Damion - I don't remember which. It was one of the default set names. I hate the name Pearl, and the name I gave suited him according to me.

In Platinum: I wanted to name him the same, but since it is the Japanese version, only five characters fit in. So I named him Damon

Years
  • Yeah like most of you did i see i named him after a real life friend of mine paddy..

I don't know why i Named him after him seeing as paddy is 6ft"2 with glasses and black hair........

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I named my rival Codey, because that was a real life friend of mine, and they have similar characteristics.

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
  • Why does everyone name him Barry!? I mean, just because the nerdiest YouTube user names him that doesn't mean you should...
    I named my rival "Aaron" after my best friend and my worst enemy who also happens to be named Aaron. =/

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • I named him Micheal. I know, it should be Michael, I figured it out AFTER the Elite Four...

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
  • I named my rival DOUCHE.

"Ah, so his name is DOUCHE!"

"That little DOUCHE cant sit still..."

Lol it is the best name ever.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I named mine Ronny, because at the time Ronny was the most competent pokemon player around my part of town. Even now, although he refuses to play DPP, he has enough knowledge about the game to be a good advisor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back