• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What'd you name your D/P rival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsugaru

Twilight
Years
  • Mine is Alex. I just named it that 'cause my dog was in the room at the time and his name is well, Alex. XD

eric.402

<-- kewl
    Years
  • ²³¼β۩€₫₪₣№⅛⅞≤≥ my rivals name

my rivals name is tyson and his starter was chimchar and now its infernape

my name is eric(obvius)and if u see my on wifi battle me

¥¤£\±/½€®Ĭ¢402½\±/£¤¥

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    rival name? ...mufufufu...

i named my rival Matt for my cousin...but at a certain point i named my d/p rival paul after a friend in new york...but basically its a tradition for me to name my rival matt...which couldnt be done in r/s/e...but for the famous rom hack shiny gold i named my rival paul but not for my friend in new york...for paul of the series...

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2008
    I named my rival Barry. I'm not sure why, but I think it is because Barry rhymes with my name.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • It's been a long-standing tradition of mine that I name my rival <insert name for a female dog here>.

I find it incredibly hilarious for some reason, and it makes all the conversations much more entertaining =P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Sludge, I thought it sounded cute ya know?

Years
  • Griffen. I think it's a superb name. :]

However, back when I got my Gold game, the first time I saw my rival, his name was ???, so I automatically assumed that his name was actually ???, so when the police asked me what his name was, I put ???. It was a slow moment in my life. >.>

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I named my rival Lewis ,I know what a plain name,but it works. Now that I started my game over I named him Clint.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I remember i called him a lot of things every time i started again
    Names like:
    -Riley
    -Mitch
    -T.K

Years
  • I usually name my rivals on whatever appears first on the list. In Diamond, I believe Damion was first on the list so that is what I named my rival. In Platinum, I named him Barry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back