• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
    So, like the title...
    What did you name your PMD team(s) and what was your motivation for giving it the name you gave it?

Mine is called Team Rocket. I thought it would be funny hearing "help me Team Rocket!" or something. It's actually kind of weird when people talk about "Team Rocket" in a positive view, given what the team is in the main series.

When I first got the game, the team on the save file was Team PokeDynga. I don't know what that means at all.

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    Though my main team is Called Team Flurry, it has quite a few alternate egos:

Team N-Gon

Zethril- (Porygon-Z)
    Moris- (Porygon2)
    Spiral- (Porygon2)
    Sharpie- (Porygon)

Team Everguarde

Erland♂ (Gallade)
    Landre♀ (Gardevoir)

Team Drudger

Salamence♂ (Salamence)
    Dirtfeast♂ (Grimer)
    Darkalley♂ (Weavile)
    Duster♂ (Sableye)

Also, my team for EOS:

Team ??? (Awsome currently)

Flash♂ (Shinx)
    Shiari♀ (Skitty)
    Butters♂ (Butterfree)

Chaos Uxie

Spreading Chaos....
    Years
    Well in PMD 1 i named my team "Sunburst" since i got a charmander and a torchic so fire name was perfect LOL
    in PMD2 EoD i Named my team "Chaos" since it was darkness version ya know LOL
    and in PMD Sky i named the team "Almia" Coz i got riolu me and pikachu my partner and pokemon ranger almia was one of my favorite games

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    In PMD Red, I called my team Flameshock because my starters were Torchic and Pikachu. Ah... I remember those days. I wonder where my Red game card is?

My current EoS team is Darklight, due to Shinx's Dark and Electric dual type, and also Vulpix's Fire creates light, too. Although I mess that up by having occasional third member Dratini.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    My PMD1 team name is Team Remix, with a Squitle and a Pikachu

My Pmd 2 team name is Team Landslide, with a Mudkip and a Turtwig

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    PMD Red: Team AVT - It stands for Aqua, Ventus, Terra which is Latin for sea, air and land respectively and are also the names of the main characters in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts game. My starter is a Squirtle called Aqua, my partner is a Pikachu called Ventus and I'll be getting a Tyranitar and call it Terra.

PMD Blue: Team Blaze - My partner is a fire type and Blaze is my favourite word.

PMD Darkness: Team Revolution - I honestly don't know why I called it that. I just couldn't think of a name when I played it.

PMD Sky: Team Blazebolt - My best one so far. I named it after the usernames of me and my bf and also the starter is a fire type (Flareon) and the partner is an electric type (Luxray).

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    In Red it was PokeTeam, because I couldn't come up with an original one.
    In Sky, it was Hookers.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    In PMD Red, I called my team Flameshock because my starters were Torchic and Pikachu. Ah... I remember those days. I wonder where my Red game card is?

My current EoS team is Darklight, due to Shinx's Dark and Electric dual type, and also Vulpix's Fire creates light, too. Although I mess that up by having occasional third member Dratini.

You do know that Shinx isn't dark type right?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back