• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Shaymin

I laugh at your misfortune.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    I went back and forth with names, but finally decided to name my team Team Frenzy. Kinda stupid, I know.

TheGearofWar

RAAM Assassin
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2010
    Team Insomnia... It was like 3 AM when I restarted my game and it was the first thing that came to mind XD

Well, it makes sense since I'm a Meowth and cats are nocturnal so :3

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Starborne, from the Mysidian legend from FF4-

Birthed from womb of dragon's maw
    And borne unto the stars
    By light and darkness cast aloft
    Are dreamtide oaths resworn
    etc...

It just sounded cool, plus I had a Shinx. btw, borne, with an "e" on the end, means carried or supported.

The more you know...★

The Red Chain

I've had that team name since MD Blue version.
    I originally came up with it because I hacked my game to have a hero that was a legendary for fun~ [namely Mew] XD
    It just kinda grew on me after that. <3

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
    My first name in PMD was Team Grassfire. (Since the hero and partner were Torchic and Chikorita) My name from then until now has been Team Hardyz.

In PMD2, My name was originally Team Crossbones, then I changed it to Team Extreme. It's been the same ever since.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    I called mine Team Artemis.
    Artemis was the Ancient Greek goddess of the moon, night, hunting and chastity. It didn't really fit my team, a Charmander (hero) and a Pikachu (partner), but the Pikachu's name is Apollo, who was the twin brother of Artemis and the Ancient Greek god of light, among other things.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    i named mine Pokémon Team. I think you know why.
    It's because they're all Pokémons and i can't think a better name for it XD

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Team Mafia.....I was also thinking about Team Shellshock since i was a squirtle with pikachu for a partner.

Ayselipera

Well my first team name was something too inappropriate for here. Just goes to show how mature I am~

When I got Explorers of Sky I wanted to have a 'cool' name so I ended up naming my team Revolut. After a while I felt like an idiot for picking a serious name and ended up changing it. Sadly I can't remember at the moment.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    I called mine Team Artemis.
    Artemis was the Ancient Greek goddess of the moon, night, hunting and chastity. It didn't really fit my team, a Charmander (hero) and a Pikachu (partner), but the Pikachu's name is Apollo, who was the twin brother of Artemis and the Ancient Greek god of light, among other things.

... I made that exact post in another 'what did you name your PMD team' thread.
    That exact post.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    PMD1 #1: Team Anima
    Lithium (Male Marrowak)
    Eulogy (Male Blastoise)
    Aneurysm (? Absol)

PMD1 #1: Team Sects (Orignally diff pokes but named it that anticipating I'd change main team peeps after main story)
    Tetris (Herracross)
    Organic (Pinsir)
    Cumquats (Scizor)

PMD2: Team Team (Not a mistake, I thought it'd be funny =D)
    Vincent (Infernape)
    Salt (Empoleon)
    Nomad (Tauros)

Kozoi

Mmmmm.
    Years
    PMD - Blue Rescue Team
    Team Ryuki
    Venusaur - Kozoi
    Swampert - Akeraz
    Dragonite - Alice
    Gardevoir - Ayaka

The motivation for this team name was just that Ryu means Dragon and Ki means Tree. Pretty simple Hiragana which I decided to use to give my name some meaning...

PMD - Explorers of Sky
    Team Geass
    Raichu - Kozoi
    Flareon - Kotone
    Azelf - Akeraz
    Gardevoir - Ayaka

The only motivation for this name was that I love Code Geass.

These are the two teams I currently have on my PMD files. They're both around level ninety, which doesn't mean much other than the fact that I really enjoy the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon series. I've even got the top ranks for both, all of the legendaries possible recruited and a tonne of rare items which I spent ages getting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back