• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    I named my team in Blue & Red: Team Darkness.
    But oddly enough, when I got Explorers of Darkness, I named it Team Light xD

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, my team name was Team ForestFire. The Personality Quiz revealed me to be a Timid Cyndaquil :t155:. Fitting, because Fire-type Starters are usually who I begin with in the games. :) Since the main weakness of Fire is Water, I decided to get a Grass-type partner to back me up.
    Since I knew Sceptile had obscene speed in RSE, I chose to partner up with Treecko :t252:, so he could hit Water-types first before we had any weaknesses to worry about. :rambo: In the team name, the "Forest" represents Treecko and the "Fire" represents Cyndaquil, thus signifying the types of the team's founders. Originally I was considering Team Wildfire, but as I intended to name my Charizard that, I didn't want it to clash with the nickname of any wild Charmander I managed to recruit. So, I went with the synonym of ForestFire (which I don't plan on using as a nickname), and the team name was born!

Yoshikachu

Bring on the R/S/E remakes!
    Years
  • In MD Blue I called my team Team Helpers because i was a ******y little 9 year old and in Time/Sky I called my team Team SuperCool because that's what the team is (in Blue i was a sassy treecko wiv pikachu for my partner, Time i was a brave Pikachu and had Piplup and in Sky I'm another sassy Riolu wiv Pikachu)

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • I just now went on my EoS game and looked up my team name. It's apparently Poké-PWN. LOL. I don't remember naming it that, but whatever. XD

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • /obvious cheesy names

• PMD Red: Team Amazing.
    • PMD Blue: Team Blaze. (Starter was Totodile and Partner was Chikorita -__- )
    • PMD Darkness: Team Heart
    • PMD Time: Team Lightning
    • PMD Sky: Team Treasure.

Geranyl

Resident Pikachu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    Team Raimizu. Ohh, I'm so creative... /headdesk

Okay, I'm gonna have to explain this now... Once upon a time, when I was in my "Japanjapanjapanjapan!!!!" kinda craze, I would name everything using Japanese phrases or words... and I'm ashamed to say, this wasn't any different.

Pretty much:

Rai - Electric
    Mizu - Water

I was playing as a Pikachu, and got a water-type partner (whatever game I was playing) and that's that.

pleryt16

ERMAHGERD ITS A VAPOREON
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2013
    I dont remember them except one of them. In second grade (five years ago) I named my team of Machop and Treecko Taco Meth becauseI was obsessed with tacos and thought the word meth sounded funny. I still play that game too, but have a Machoke and Sceptile now.

Pikachu fan

SUSANOOMON IS NOT AMUSED
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    In Blue rescue I couldn't be stuffed thinking of a name so i went with Team Go-Getters
    and in Time I decided on Team TotoChick cause I got Torchic as me and Totodile as my partner. Then i changed it to Team Supamon. I might change it again.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Team Thunder........

My partner was an Eevee and now a Jolteon XD

Charizard203

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2019
    Not sure

Which ones, anyways I share my Game with my Brother, but I think of all the names mainly because he has less imagination than me. But I can't think of anything either, probably because I wanted to get into the Game so badly and evolve myself.
    In Explorers of Darkness: Can't remember will get back as soon as I'm back on that Game. (Hint: My brother was in such a rush to recruit Dialga he killed us in the Hidden Land because we didn't pack properly, I packed to go on a Job Mission).
    In Sky: It was first Team Primal D. (Team Primal Defeaters -lame-) Then I changed it today to Clan101. I might change it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back