• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • I chose Team Safeguard because I wanted one that indicated protecting others and making them safe. I like it; does anybody else? :D

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I named mine Team Lulz in Blue, because its lulz how a Murkrow can use one attack to kill Rayquaza/Lugia/Ho-oh/Mewtwo/Deoxys and Team Blight in Darkness, cus Imma like a blight to the little mons in the dungeon..

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2011
    I'm restarted my PMD many times.

I've had Solarshock, Azul, Galaxy, Steampunk etc etc

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2014
    Well after deleting what was already there, I couldn't remember if the 'team' part had to be written in or now, so it ended up us something like 'Team Team Awesome'.

Testacool

Begging Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2011
    I ended up naming it "Team Octree", basically a combination of the nicknames of Shinx and Treecko <3. soso cute

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
    Years
  • I named mine Team Mystics because I like 'Mystical' stuff and such...It consists of Machop and Pikachu...

When I beat RED...or at least the main storyline, then I'm going to get Time/Darkness/Sky and name it Team Destiny.

SmashBrony

Epic Adventurer
    Years
  • Currently:

Explorers of Darkness: Team Crocochick (Blaes the Torchic & Croc the Totodile)

Explorers of Sky: Team Thundercat (Stoney the Shinx & Kitty the Skitty)

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • Red Rescue team: Blazers
    Blue Rescue Team: Crimson
    Explorers Of Darkness: Eagles
    Explorers of Time: Normalites
    Explorers of Sky: Destiny

I play all of them! (Mostly Sky though...)

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2012
    Oh,as for me,my current team is called BabyBichu,with four members:BabyBichu(Drifloom),BabyBichu(Luxray),BabyBichu(Lucario),BabyBichu(Chimecho),not as awesome as others'@ @But Drifloom is very useful to me,for it reveals map and stairway direction.Also,its ability is so great that its attack can cause enemies to death in one turn if not misses.You know,without holding an item,it can do any attack twice in one turn.By the way,other members are great as well.

Kamikl

Elite 4
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    When I was little, all I wanted to do Is to play Pokemon mystery dungeon red. So I just randomly pressed some buttons.. and got "Team Pokémona"! Very creative, I know.

Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    Team DaikixTama - since my partner's name was Daiki who was a mudkip xD

and Tama...you know ;D

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • Ever since I got Mudkip and Pikachu in PMD Red, I chose the name Aqualight (Aqua = Water and Light(ning) = Electric) and I've stuck with that name ever since. Regardless of the types of Pokemon I used. I just think it's a pretty cool name and when a PMD game for the 3DS comes out, I'll still be called Team Aqualight. :)

Now where is my PMD Sky? This thread made me want to start it again. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back