• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What'd you name your PMD team?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
Years
  • In Explorers of Sky; Team Gondor, I'm a Mudkip [Isen] and my partner is a Torchic [Orodruin]~
    Though I've recruited a Skuntank [Denethor] and a Zangoose [Boromir] whom I'm currently using as my active team.

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Team LEGENDS! :D Even though we weren't legendary pokemon, we did things that were legendary! :D I was a Shinx, my partner was a Skitty, and my partner we found was a growlithe! We are all evolved now.

WasSollDas

Fighting / Psychic ROOLZ!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I tried to make the name so that it shows me and my partners types (for ex, Blazelight-Charmander and Pikachu). But when I was playing pkmn MD time, I chose team Raiders (or Radars......was in Korean), just because it was the exact name of the team which appeared on the shore after I beat Dialga (Gallade, Roserade, Rhyperior). I LUV GALLADE <3

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
  • Team Æçodyn was what I called my team in Blue Rescue Team. My partner was Içan the Cyndaquil and I was a Mudkip. In EoD, my team is Team Aeçodyn and my partner was Içan the Cyndaquil again. I'm a Squirtle.

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
  • I had the most original team name in the world... My team in PMD was *cue lights and music*

TEAM RED!

It consisted of me, GIR the Mudkip, and my companion, Steef the Pikachu..!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back