• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's are you geting for Cristmast?

What are you geting?

• PSP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ds Lite

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • XBox 360

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PS3(Play Station 3)

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

羨望

のトレーナー
Years
  • I geting a Nintendo Ds lite and Pokemon Ranger or Mistery Dungeon Blue but defenely DS Lite^ ^And maybe on Magician Kings(Reyes Magos)a diamond copy if is release that time.

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • If I get a good grade on my report card, I'll get a Nintendo Wii and a broadband connection for my room!

Years
  • Lol.. you shouldnt poll out what people "will" get, you should let them choose themselves, anyways, My bithday is coming up very soon, and if i pool all my B-day money together, I'm going to get a black DS.

Persona

Banned
    Years
  • I was going to get an XBox 360, until I've heard about the Nintendo Wii. So, I might go for it on Christmas, except I'm not entirely sure about it. I'm also thinking about if I should get a DS instead, so I can purchase Pokémon Diamond/Pearl with it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o.o My parents don't tell me what they're going to get me. Though, I tend to ask for very little nowadays--just one or two video games and maybe a new pair of pajamas--so I usually end up with what I want and then a bunch of useless toiletries.

My brother and I are going to ask for a Wii, though. We only get one "big present" each per year. We were able to get a PS2 by pooling our big present quota, so hopefully we can do the same this year~

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    A ship. (Kudos to anyone if they can get the joke behind that!)

A GBA SP... I'm so behind the times... But I actually want a SP more than a DS. My birthday is coming up - it falls ten days before Christmas! So I get to save my birthday money and add it to what I have saved up, to buy what I want.

I also want a (fourth) copy of my favorite book.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'll prolly get some clothes I hate and then I wont wear them. Then I'll get into trouble so teh next Christmas I'll prolly get less good stuff because I didn't like last years stuff. My family did ask me what I wanted and I told em' but sadly it's too dear so I'll be stuck with tops I'll hate and no games. Though if I be really good I can buy what I want for chrissie, though I do want alot of "Not real" things I will be posting....

<3 Nica--Wants games more than pretty clothes...XD..(Wait that sounds weird coming from a girl, oh well yous can deal with it).

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
  • Neither of those gaming systems because they all suck. Also, I don't think someone passed English this year.

Anyway, I'm hopefully upgrading my computer. I can pay for half of it, but as it draws closer I'll organise something.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well my brother is gonna get a PS3 btu I want one too

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • hopefully geting a ds as i have a psp already and would rather have a wii than any of them consoles

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I'm probably going to ask for a nice new digital camera. <3 I've been wanting one for a while, but I've never tried to save up.

Also, a ton of new DS games. :D I probably won't get any of them until then, because I'm saving all my money to buy Christmas gifts for my family. I definately want to get David (Axel) something uber-special this year, so I have to start saving. :3

Other than that, I'll probably just recieve a ton of horse stuff and clothes. o_o

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • What's Christmast?

For Christmas, I'm probably getting the Nintendo DS Browser. :D

mrplanters

The new meaning of legend
    Years
  • Don't celebrate christmas because i'm muslim but i do get a holiday called eid where i get gifts, I'm getting one of those new ipod nano's

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Dunno yet ^-^; I'm not getting a cellphone,I'm getting one for my birthday X3

Dad said he might get me the Platinum Boxset of Neon Genesis Evangelion and/or Inuyasha plushie and I dunno about mom..probably clothes.

My sister said she's drawing me a cute Kanna x Hakudoushi picture XD Now I feel great X33

Back