• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's he doing?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2011
    i think hes making a dramatic pose where he bends on one knee and puts his head or his hand to let everyone around him know how cool he is.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well now that I really think about it, it might just be he/she writing in his journal. I mean when you play throughout the game he/she doesn't have time to write in the journal, so while you're saving he is *recording* things in his/her journal.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    It looks like he's just resting one one knee, I guess that's how they made him look like when your saving the game.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    He/She could also be bending down to tie his/her footwear. That's possible.

Not really...the girl character has boots on which are not able to be tied, and the boy character has shoes that doesn't look like it could be tied.
    Spoiler:

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Not really...the girl character has boots on which are not able to be tied, and the boy character has shoes that doesn't look like it could be tied.
    Spoiler:
    Oi. That didn't see that. :O

Well, I guess he/she could be taking a rest, like everyone says. [/uncreative]

Ashmi

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵? ??)
    Years
    I was always under the assumption that s/he was writing in his/her journal. o.o

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
    Maybe he was writing his journal before he goes to sleep?

Ya'know as we do write diary before we get to the bed(well that doesn't me for sure.)=\

But it was cute when bend down writing/saving the.. whatever =\

Not really...the girl character has boots on which are not able to be tied, and the boy character has shoes that doesn't look like it could be tied
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Blaziken_Boy

Back for now
    Years
    He found wepon on the ground so he is pickd it up and fire at zombie goasts in front of a house.

I think he's just practicing a "POSE AS A TEAM 'CAUSE SHOOP JUST GOT REAL" pose.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    He/she is either writing in the journal or saving data in their poketch? I mostly think they're writing in their journal though.

Ayselipera

I never really have put that much thought into it,
    but to me it looks like they're just bending down
    on one knee.

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I Guess it's just Saving all the events that happens in his/her PokeTech
    that's why she/he's bending one knee >3
    That's all what i can say ^_^ *giggles*

-Yasumin >3

Starlite

extraterrestrial
    Years
    I think he/she is writing in his/her journal. =/ It seems logical to bend down on one knee and write in it since there are most likely no tables to set it down and write in it.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I think he/she is writing in his/her journal. =/ It seems logical to bend down on one knee and write in it since there are most likely no tables to set it down and write in it.

I strongly agree. Also while your running and battling, there is no time to write in your journal until you save.

Years
    My guess is he is recording everything you did in the journal that your mom gives you at the beginning of the game.
    This^
    That's always what I thought he was doing, anyway. It makes sense if you think about it. How else would all that stuff get into you're journal?
    *braces self for someone to say 'magic :P'*

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Regardless of all the possibilities he/she could be doing, I mostly think he/she is writing in their journal or taking a rest while saving.

Back