• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's in your Pokewalker

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
  • Okay PC I just want to know what pokemon is in your pokewalker and if you want to get a little more detailed what route are you on and which pokemon are you looking for

Me I have my Ralts on Hoenn field looking for a skitty and Illumise

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Fl
    • Seen Aug 20, 2014
    I'm with Onix in the Yellow Forest Route, looking for surfing, flying, nd volt tackle Pikachu's.

Since it is summer and I'm at home all the time, I don't really walk around all that much unfortunately. So I don't get much use out of it. Fortunately, I have restless legs, which means it feels natural to me to constantly shake my legs. So, what I do is I put on a pair of socks, clip the pokewalker to my sock, and collect points while I m sitting down due to my restless legs! LOLZ I get soooo many watts in one day! It's great.

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
    Years
  • I currently have a Togepi,i am using my Pokewalker as i type.I am on Beatuiful Beach.I do Poke Radar once and a while.

empty streets

Ace trainer ★
    Years
  • An Eevee which I completely forgot about. I don't actually use that thing.. Too much trouble from collecting 100000000000+ watts. I can just ask for a trade here if I need something >_>

Vicousvirus

The Poison Master
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I have my Totodile on Noisy Forest...yeah looking for a Venonat for Poison Monotype :)

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I currently have my Quagsire or Rapidash on there. Damn, it's a shame; it takes to long to get watts! ARGH! So I don't use it much, only when I know we are going somewhere thats far away. I clip it to my pants and forget about it. I then remember that I cliped it on and bingo a couple of nundred watts! YAY! :cer_boogie:

Colorado Avalanche

Beast Battler.
    Years
  • Right now I'm with my Typhlotion the first pokemon I started the game with.

And I'm he's got me like 10 pikachu's in yellow forest.

joaowojcikiewicz

The Darkness, still here...
    Years
  • Hmm... I walk with my spiky-eared pichu, with leafeon, vaporeon, well... any eevolution.
    But I walk with Umbreon most of time (o rly?)

Future Arceus

I hate my name
    Years
  • i put in zubat and go to champion's path? <--that's the right name right??
    Or i put in level 1 pokemon and then battle the like level 31 pokes on the pokewalker cause level doesn't matter!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
  • I use Arceus, the Spiky-Eared Pichu, Shaymin, Palkia (<3), Dialga, Giratina...Regigigas. And I will be using Jirachi come tomorrow! =]

All of the Legendaries, because I don't like levelling up via PokéWalker as it skips moves. And they kick-ass at fights with wild Pokémon.

Back