• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your walls?

Sirfetch’d

I'm sitting here looking at the walls of my room and trying to decide what kind of posters that I want to add to them considering they are kind of bare at the moment. I have a few Walking Dead posters as well as a Fat Head of my favorite sports team but not much else. Anyways, what do you guys have the walls of your room decorated with? Feel free to share pics of posters and what not!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Too many posters of pokemon that i want to take down

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Why would you want to take Pokemon posters down? : (

I kinda wanna put up posters of my favorite singers and stuff and maybe have a less cluttered wall.

Too make room for the castform poster of coarse ;D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I have a few posters on my walls that I put up over two years ago. I do have maybe 10-15 more in my closet that I've been meaning to put up. I'm out of the material I used to put the previous ones up with, and every time I go to the store, I just so happen to forget to grab some D:
    I will put those other posters up one day!

Crystal Berry

[span="text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(0,0,0,0.12); font
    Years
  • I kinda wanna put up posters of my favorite singers and stuff and maybe have a less cluttered wall.

Too make room for the castform poster of coarse ;D

What singers?!

I used to have a Flyleaf poster, and a Pokemon poster. I had a Hiragana chart on my wall before I learned it fully, and I have a sakura tree painting on my wall.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Some photos from my high school graduation
    And then a bunch of plastic hearts nailed above my headboard
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I've got a poster of a painting of the ocean, and that covers about all the wall space I've got in my tiny dorm ;_;

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have this octopus painting that, for whatever reason, I was insistent on buying from Big Lots when I was like twelve. It's basically a staple for modern decor now

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I have a good bit on my wall, I have mostly posters...Twilight Princess, Jak and Daxter, Mega Diancie, Super Mario timeline, A Link Between Worlds, two dreamcatchers, two huge Splatoon posters I nabbed from work, and an Ariana Grande poster. Then I have one of those huge display boxes of Puzzle and Dragons Z on my wall. Looks really cool cause it looks like it's popping out of the wall. I have a tin yellow submarine also. And then I have a shelf/drawer/keyrack thing on my wall. It has little woven baskets I can put stuff in and I've got small framed pictures on top of it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My walls are bright pink and here is an inventory of everything on them:

Posters
    - Cardcaptor Sakura (Sakura, in the outfit she wore when capturing The Little)
    - Cardcaptor Sakura (Sakura, in the outfit from S3 op)
    - Japanese Pokémon calendar page showing March/April from 2008. Has Cherrim.
    - Tales of Xillia 2 wallscroll (Ludger vs Alt Milla cook-off)
    - Tales of the Abyss (Anise)
    - Rooster Teeth (umm that periodic table one from the extra life event)
    - Final Fantasy X-2 (Yuna)
    - Crash Course World History (part 2? signed)
    - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (the one that came with preorders)
    - Doctor Who (tenth doctor)
    - a cheap print of Van Gogh's Cafe Terrace at Night
    - "Keep Calm and DFTBA" poster on the outside of my door

Other
    - hook to hold a hoode
    - Pichu Bros. bandana (5th movie)
    - my JLPT N3 certificate... meant to motivate me to study for N2 but lol.
    - 4-month erasable calendar
    - like 20 Pokémon pan stickers stuck on the wall with sticky tack so I don't have to actually peel them off & use them
    - Tales of Graces f... glasses cleaning cloth.... (Asbel. I don't know what else to do with it so I stuck it on the wall :s)
    - a set of Pokémon Christmas pins that, like above, I have no idea what else to do with

Umm... I think that's it for wall stuff! Terribly lit photos of some of it below. 8)

Attachments

• 2015-09-28 22.47.30.jpg
      2015-09-28 22.47.30.jpg
      436.4 KB · Views: 7
    • 2015-09-28 22.47.47.jpg
      2015-09-28 22.47.47.jpg
      485.5 KB · Views: 5
    • 2015-09-28 22.48.00.jpg
      2015-09-28 22.48.00.jpg
      524.9 KB · Views: 4
    • 2015-09-28 22.48.10.jpg
      2015-09-28 22.48.10.jpg
      554 KB · Views: 4

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I have a big District 9 poster in a frame (one of the ones they put in the movie theaters), and about 200 sticky notes full of story notes for my latest novel attempt. All color coded, of course.

Years
  • I have a huge canvas pic of a pink flower, a framed artwork I've had since I was very young, and also some nice Thai ornaments and crystals. Not what you'd expect from me but it's unique.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • Skyrim poster and a poster that speaks to all the ways music motivates/inspires/speaks to people.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I have a kite on my wall.

I also have two Homestuck art prints I need to hang and a Pokémon poster.

Bay

Years
  • For my new place my room has a Pokemon poster with the timeline of the Red/Blue games up to X/Y, a FMA poster, a Rome: Total War poster, and a calendar. In my old place I had a few more posters, some pictures of the extracurricular activities I took in high school, and some school awards.

Back