• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's on your walls?

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • The only poster I have on my wall right now is my Phantom Hourglass poster that I got from Club Nintendo several years ago. I'd love to have more, but I just haven't really bothered to try and find any, and plus I'm kind of just waiting until I move out - if I have some sort of gaming room or something then I'd be able to deck it out with some posters.

Lexatom

Blockbuster Advocate
    Years
  • I used to have a lot of Pokemon posters up on my wall, but they got taken down due to them falling apart. Now I have a Spider-Man poster, cause I'm a sucker for Spider-Man. That's pretty much it though, other than white paint. x3

Years
  • Mine are pretty bare actually. I don't have any posters, just random paintings we bought and hung in there lol. They don't seem too bare though because I've got a lot of shelves.

Years
  • Without actually getting up to look at my bedroom wall, off the top of my head I've got two Animal Crossing posters, a large Umbreon print, GTA V and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire pre-order posters, a Canada flag, a Harley Quinn (Arkham Knight design) poster, a calendar, a Team Canada Olympic poster, a world map, and a few postcards hanging up on my bedroom walls. I've also got a framed hockey jersey leaning up in my bedroom, but I don't have anywhere to put it, so it's just been sitting there for a while, haha.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    A painting by one Arthur Chadwick which seems to be the original. Picture here; apparently it was auctioned in 2009, but I've owned it since 2008. It seems he did multiple copies though, like this different-looking one.

Some framed coins with writing about them. Looks Chinese, but I don't know anything about it.

An old map of the local county. This replaces a much larger horizontal painting of bamboo growing out of a lake that fell down behind my bed. There's quite a lot of broken glass down there now so I haven't bothered with it.

Last edited:

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I'm an avid action figure collector, and I've been doing it for a little over ten years now. I have a few posters up, but the majority of it are toys. Here's my room and setup.

Attachments

• 1395822_562626277126579_1525454991_n.jpg
      1395822_562626277126579_1525454991_n.jpg
      31.3 KB · Views: 10
    • 1453492_562626383793235_1793377087_n.jpg
      1453492_562626383793235_1793377087_n.jpg
      34.9 KB · Views: 12
    • 1456079_562626223793251_1012317064_n.jpg
      1456079_562626223793251_1012317064_n.jpg
      30.7 KB · Views: 8
    • 1466254_562626267126580_66029004_n.jpg
      1466254_562626267126580_66029004_n.jpg
      30.6 KB · Views: 3

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • My rooms a mess... so eh... I do have a poster of the GazettE behind my door, a Hetalia wall scroll and a Code Geass wall scroll. I do have the wall next to my bed here. :3 Oh! Above my bad is a small tribute to my grandfather. There's a cross with his picture of me as a baby on Halloween over it. ^______^ He keeps me safe at night

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • What singers?!

I used to have a Flyleaf poster, and a Pokemon poster. I had a Hiragana chart on my wall before I learned it fully, and I have a sakura tree painting on my wall.

One is One Republic the other is ellie goulding <3

I kinda wanna paint my walls to hmm

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    Currently, I have posters from my high school plays which I need to take down, a really cool polygonized portrait of myself that my partner made for me, a whiteboard with magnets from musicals, TV shows and places I've travelled to, and some shelves with books, jewelry and some of my Pokemon collection. I have a signed poster from Symphonic Evolutions I just got laminated and will hang up shortly. :>

~Psychic

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Uh... a few posters, and some anime pictures I put up there! I have to redo my wall again next time I have the chance to steal my dad's ink from his printer, lmao, it's very outdated stuff on my wall? ?_? Like MLP posters I want to tear off because I'm not into that anymore.

Years
  • Lesse... all I have around me are pastel orange walls. AKA nothing. But I bought a Black Butler poster 3-4 years ago that I was going to hang up which never happened.... ;_;

Years
  • Uh... 2 wall-mounted shelves, 2 plastic game racks, and a coat rack are the only things up on my walls at the moment. Everything else in my room sits on various furniture items. I have a lot of stuff I could hang up that I've chosen not to for various reason.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    one tapestry of the zodiac another of a sun and a moon, a couple paintings from my grandmas house, a calendar, a bunch of alphonse mucha artwork, some decorative mirrors, a mask

xVaporeonx

Catwoman
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2016
    Not much lol I have one of them dry-erase boards with half being a cork board. Then a smaller cork board for hanging things, a few tiger framed pictures, a necklace holder I made a few years ago out of wood, and that is about it haha

Dracowyn

Hell's Traffic Accident
    Years
  • Mine are pretty much full. I have several wanted posters of one piece on my wall plus a big wall scroll of the straw hat crew, two kill la kill posters, a metroid one and the rest is filled with swords, katanas, daggers and a handaxe from my weapon collection.

Yeah my room's nerdy af and I like it that way.

Years
  • Hmm, let's see.

- Green cloth
    - Shelf
    - Clock
    - ORAS poster
    - Umbreon fan art print (and framed)
    - Tassel on a hook (high school graduation)
    - Wall calendar

I'd have so much more I can hang in my room such as Pokémon posters and prints.

Super Prism

Sylveon Enthusiast
    Years
  • All I have at the moment are drawings that I'm proud of. I should probably go out and buy some posters, my room is a little too plain for me. ._.

Back