• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats the best death???

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm so not going to click that link, Mitch.

Maybe I shouldn't even be posting in this thread... I don't think there's any good way of dying. Peacefully in the sleep my ass. You probably choke or get sudden stomach/heartache and then your vision goes blacker and blacker until you see the little light... and the end. Painful ah.

Sleeping pills though. Yes. Overdosing on sleeping pills. That's really "peaceful and painless".

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Spoiler:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I'm not sure there's a good way to die o.O

But the way I would like to die is in my sleep.

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    [AGELIMIT]people who know Jesus's middle name[/AGELIMIT]

I think being sexed to death would be pretty interesting.

Detox

I think that the best way to die probably would be by protecting someone else, or in a video game where you keep getting extra lives and can simply start over when you run out.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • To crash in an attempt to fly an airplane or something. Yeah, that'd be cool. Dying in your sleep is like... soooo boring. :[ WHERES YOUR IMAGINATION.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • In a nuclear powerplant with a nuke straped to your back while fighting off a million zombies, and just before you die KABLOOYEY! You blow up along with everything around that power plant.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oxymoron a bit eh?
    Anywhoo a lets she the best death?
    [agelimit] those who know such things and uh are over the age to be able to open it. So say after 15 years old[/agelimit]
    https://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showpost.php?p=775299&postcount=1Yes i am serious. I mean okay only 1 or 2 3 at most but while dying.
    [AGELIMIT]
    People that have not been scarred by That Guy with the Glasses[/AGELIMIT]
    Spoiler:

Now I'm gonna have to make up a new way ;_;

Hmm...Ah crap, what you said WAS the best way to die. I just can't seem to come up with a better one

So in third would have to be dying while "with" the girl you love.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
  • Best way to die would be in a middle of a fist fight on a rooftop, and when you have no other option just freefalling over the edge. It's quick and painless because as soon as you hit the ground your dead, and you get to die with an adrenaline rush from falling like 50 stories

Back