• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last game you've beaten?

Years
  • Sure am feeling creative \o/

The last game I've beaten was Etrian Odyssey 2 on the Nintendo DS. The story was excellent, although the game was a bit too traditional of an RPG for me. But still, it's really pretty, and really fun. 8/10.

>feel free to lock this if it sucks

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • It's actually been awhile since I've beat a game. Arc Rise Fantasia for the Wii was probably the last game I finished, and that was about a month ago. It's an above average RPG with an amazing soundtrack (really!), bad voice acting, decent story, and a good challenge.

7/10

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • Wind Waker last month. I think it was the third time I played through it, it's still fun. :D

But I was always disappointed in the last part of the last boss, it just seemed too easy, and not epic like other last bosses from Legend of Zelda games.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I finished the main story of Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions about two hours ago. The main story is only 55% of the game and I don't plan on playing the other modes.

Detox

Dragonball: Raging Blast, Finished the story mode on hard difficulty, and completed all missions yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I think that would be Freelancer... still. Played it in July this year.

Ended up in a Valkyrie armed with Suncannons, doing hit & run raids on various places; being a pirate and general nuisance, really. The story was actually pretty good, probably the best I've gone through in what is effectively a shooting game. Would've been a good game for my younger childhood, but from what I've come to expect as the games industry and my own age have progressed, it did dry up pretty fast once I wasn't actually expected to do anything.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Stalker: Call of Pripyat.

Didn't do anything new for the series unfortunately. I still enjoyed it though just because I'm a huge Stalker fanboy. Map was great, story was awful, extra content was awful. The gameplay was good because it was still challenging, even though I must have completed the other Stalker games about 5 times in total now. It was essentially the same game with a new map, but I loved the first game though so there's no problems there. It was just too short, it's a shame that both of the sequels have felt more like expansion packs. Still the best RPG+FPS game I've played by a long shot.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    I beat Spirit Tracks about a couple days ago for the first time.

It was a lot easier than Phantom Hourglass in my opinion, but it didn't really have as good as a storyline as Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time...

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2024
    Super Mario Galaxy 2 Luigi Mode. Isn't it epic to play through the levels as Luigi? :P

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Tales of Symphonia.

For the whatever it was time.

1/2 EXP on hard. /dares not do it on Mania. XD

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
  • Finally dragged myself away from Halo Reach's multi-player and decided to do the campaign on normal, I loved every single minute of it. All of my friends will try and do it on legendary soon; well after we get bored of the multi-player.

I see us getting bored of it next year, the online is so good. :3

Lαvi

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Assassin's Creed 2
    I beat the game two days ago in 2 days only. It was hard, to be honest, but with a little cheating practice, I managed to beat the game

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2
    I was actually new to this game series, so I bought both games one week ago and finished the first in 2 fays and the second in 3. I thought they were a tad overrated, seeing as the reviews and ratings were positive and high.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    Assassin's Creed 2
    I beat the game two days ago in 2 days only. It was hard, to be honest, but with a little cheating practice, I managed to beat the game

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 & 2
    I was actually new to this game series, so I bought both games one week ago and finished the first in 2 fays and the second in 3. I thought they were a tad overrated, seeing as the reviews and ratings were positive and high.

COD Multiplayer is fantastic. So fun and addicting. The story mode isn't as great as it has been said to be.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep.
    and
    Persona 3 Portable.

Good PSP games. Just sayin'.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Call of Duty: MW2 is the last game I finished. It took me 4 days or something to finish it.

Back