• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the least popular Pokemon

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
    Another Pokemon's just popped into my mind.
    This little bugger. cwutididthur?

Ledian. I only took note of it when I was playing Pokemon Platinum. I believe you can find Ledian in one of the later routes, nearby the Resort Area. I didn't even know this thing existed, and by the looks of its stats, typing and abilities, I wish it didn't. Bland, weak and generic, it's probably worse than your bog standard Bug/Flying type.

Does anyone remember Beheeyem at all? I thought it was interesting, seeing as it was the E.T. of Pokemon. d:

Years
    Does anyone remember Beheeyem at all? I thought it was interesting, seeing as it was the E.T. of Pokemon. d:

I'm pretty much the only one who knows it exists. I feel sorry that little alien is forgettable because it had a pretty awesome design going for it, but 5th Gen has often been pretty huge on Pokemon that are forgotten easily mostly because it got flack for being the most hated generation.

Seriously I think this little one is the least popular Pokemon...

Yeah, anyone remember Chimecho from 3rd Gen? This thing has really pitiful stats, isn't owned by any in-game trainers in Hoenn, and it's a super-rare encounter on the grassy areas of Mt. Pyre which one most likely would only visit for plot-related purposes and may bypass the grass altogether. It may have gotten a baby form (Chingling) in the following generation but still, really forgettable design I'm seeing here.

Years
    I love Mantine, Lanturn, Dunsparce, Chimecho (Pokemon Myterdy dungeon made me love it :D ), Xatu, Clamperl, so you all should know there is hope.

However, I am not going to talk about Icecream Pokemon. New generation redirected all my disliking to a whole new level, towards a whole different Pokemon.

Who in the world would think making a Binacle would be awesome idea! It's soo freaking creepy and just ew. Not Cool creepy, like the walking tree (still figuring out new POkeon generation's names), or funny creepy, like Gengar. It's Ew creepy. Just no. Looks so mad and no. lol

Well, aside from him, Nosepass seems forgotten.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
    Years
    Most forgettable is probably Donphan. Donphan isn't even remembered for "Most Forgotten Pokemon". Can't beat that level of forget-ability.

Back