• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's the most creative name you ever named your Rival?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I name him Assface everytime. It's a shame Professor Oak doesn't know his grandson's own name.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    Mine was prob MissNo.
    It was funny because Everytime i fight him, it makes it seem that he is a placeholder and has almost no use XD

dash!

Epic
    Years
  • Well I once names my rival Nightman. My character's name was Dayman.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia <3 xD

Divine~Deoxys

i name mine DrinkFcekArss coz that's what the crazy guy on father ted yells out

Vespinus

as Shocking as Thunder!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    In Sapphire, I once named mine Charlie. Then I got bored with him, so I restarted and called him McCheese.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2009
    Crust was mine has been since R/B/Y i donk know why i use it now but it was an inside joke with me and a friend back then, a sick dirty inside joke.

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2014
    Mine was named Rival once!!
    Muahaha1!
    it helped me distinguish him from the other characters xD

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    There has been a time where I started over in Pokémon Pearl and named my rival Wally. I named the DPPt rival Wally because of how your second rival in R/S/E is Wally and his name just rang a bell when it came to naming my rival in Pearl.

It isn't too creative of a name, but it is a name that brings in memory for R/S/E [nothing too special there though], and I like the name more than some of the other names they had in mind for the character in the little box where you could choose a name from at the beginning of the game.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Mines was Ping!!! it always made me laugh

Back