• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Whats The Stupidest Thing You Did In Pokemon Leaf Green And Fire Red

koopacrazy

The Super Koopa!
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Getting The Wrong Vesion Of Leaf Green Without The Gamepak

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • Actually purchasing Fire Red when I could have used an emulator (it was a pack a got with a GBA, I just wasted like 100+ dollars)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Buying Lemonade and thinking that would get me past the guard to Saffron City.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Spending a whole day getting Chansey, and then seeing it's only good stat was HP and that it couldn't kill a level two pidgey with one hit while it was level 45

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Buying Lemonade and thinking that would get me past the guard to Saffron City.

I thought I was the only idiot that did that lol, I don't see why he couldn't just take the lemonade. But when I went to go get the water, it got me really pissed when he said that "I would share this with my other buddies" meaning he would have to get up and anyone could of went into Saffron city. What a lazy and poor bum >=[

Divine~Deoxys

Expecting it to be as easy as Emerald and Diamond (lol i just got it when i realised i couldn't get a bulbasaur as i didn't i have wi-fi then).
    Spending days after choosing my starter, hunting for wild charmander and squirtle

skorupoke

Skorupi! Use Poison Fang!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2022
    Since Fire Red was my first Pokémon game, I didn't know much about the game. I was about 9 years old (I am 14 now) I defeated all legendaries without knowing I had to capture them...

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I always get Dratini, and i bought it a thousand times at teh game corner (teh earliest way to get it) and on one game it costs around double then the other one, so i sold all my things for the coins, got like 5000, and then realised it was only around 2000, and for a while I was poor and sold all my valuable stuff

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Deleting Ivysaur's Razor Leaf (pretty much the best grass attack it can learn early in the game if you ask me) and having to go all the way to Erica with Absorb d:

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    Catching Arcticuno on my first run with a MASTERBALL.

Zan

Electric Mad!
    Years
  • going to the other 4 ilands thinking it was like only lvs 20~30s like the 1st 3 are (what a dumdum, poor POOR team)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    The time when I thought beating the elite four 100 times would unlock mew.

M4CK_M4YN3

Felix_The_Cat
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2012
    beat the whole game and forgot to get eevee~fire red

tryed to surf on the side of cinnabar haha ~leaf green

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
  • LeafGreen was my first pokemon game and I got it when I was 8, so it was pretty bad:

I thought the ghost Marowak was an impossible to catch legendary, my sister (who had the game briefly before me) named my rival Ash (though I told her 20 times his name is Gary),
    so on my way to the champion, Lance tells me ASH is the champion so I'm like "Ash, really?", when I get there, I find the Ash imposter named Gary. I really wanted to kick ash's butt that day though=/.....and also again with my sister owning the game for a short time, she got lost deep in Rock Tunnel, with no Flash HM -_-....so I'm wandering around for hours wondering were to go....sad when I finally realized I'll be stuck there forever, so I eventually wander out and find the Flash HM.

D-d-dat's all folks!

Back