• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats The Worst Pokemon Ever ?

joehat

Yay
Years
  • Volbeat and Illumise

Has anyone ever used these Pokemon let alone even remember them?

Magikarp is FAR from the worst Pokemon ever..umm Gyarados anyone? Magikarp is fun to train IMO. It's definitely one of my favorite Pokemon, and I always look forward to new Pokemon games because I know there will be that one guy with like six Magikarp that will annoy the crap out of me.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Magikarp is FAR from the worst Pokemon ever..umm Gyarados anyone? Magikarp is fun to train IMO. It's definitely one of my favorite Pokemon, and I always look forward to new Pokemon games because I know there will be that one guy with like six Magikarp that will annoy the crap out of me.

I agree with you. I'm sure you can find an ultimate Magikarp sweeping a whole team on Youtube somewhere..

Xer0

Tomboy at Heart
    Years
  • Bidoof and Bibarel have no purpose at all except to be HM Slaves. They are almost entirely worthless.
    Magikarp is useless until it evolves into Gyarados, so I can't say it's the worst Pokemon. But what is annoying is when you have to battle those fishermen with six Magikarp. I mean, what the heck is the point?

Yeah, and what about that Lickilicky? Was Nintendo drunk when they designed it? It's a pink mutant with a two foot long tongue.

Luvdisc are pretty lame, too, in both appearance and strength. All I think people use it for now is to collect heart scales.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
  • As a competitive metagame battler, I have grown to absolutely HATE Choice Scarf Skymin (and to a lesser extent, Togekiss). How the hell do you fight STAB Air Slash with a godly finch rate?

Cacturne's getting pretty annoying too with his STAB Sucker Punch and Focus Punch, but he's thankfully rare.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • In terms of practicality it has to be Magikarp. The fact it evolves into Gyarados ONLY JUST about makes up for the fact you have to bait-and-switch it for 10 levels until it learns Tackle (Which is a weak, annoyingly inaccurate move which most Pokémon START with).

I stand by my original statements that Magikarp was created because Nintendo hates everyone.

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    Bidoof, the Retarded Beaver pokemon

Rattata, WTF is up with him

Zubat, So freakin annoying

lastly, Celebi, Impossible to catch

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Stat wise? Sunkern
    Use wise? Magikarp.

The one I hate the most is Jynx. It is repulsive! It looks like a....yeah I wont say it. :P I just really hate it! It looks so ugly! Once I catch it, it goes straight to the bottom of my Pc. :(

Years
  • I hate bidoof and bibarel. They just... seem totally stupid. I don't like most of the newest evolutions either. Lickilicky, electivire, rhyperior, and magmortar especially.

Actually, I'm not a huge fan of most of newer pokemon to begin with. I don't like staraptor's design, and I don't like ANY of the new starter pokemon. I wonder if it's just a nostalgia thing, because I grew up with Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle.

Also, Leafeon. I like it's design just fine don't get me wrong, but seriously. LEAFEON? I came up with that name when I was like, eight years old!

Legend Of Time

The New Lord Luxray
    Years
  • Woah Had Alot Of Posts =D

I Think atm Every Is Just Voting For Bidoof And Magicarp
    Worst 5 Atm

5.Luvdisc
    4.LickyLicky
    3.Magicarp
    2.Bibarel
    1.Bidoof

Keep Em Coming

Criteria For Worst -

Looks
    Stats
    Moves
    Rarity/Commoness (amount)

I Think Cresilia, jirachi, shaymin, celebi, and the lake trio Are all waayy too weak for legenderie status

5 worst at the minute would be

5.luvdisk
    4.lickylicky
    3.magicarp
    2.bibarel
    1.bidoof

Keep Em Coming

The Lake Trio Arent Fit To Be Legendaries Tbh

pfft my bad i pressed back to check somthing then thought it had deleted my message so i started again and it added onto the end >.<

I Suck ... ive decided to put myself first on the list

Last edited:
    Years
  • I Think Cresilia, jirachi, shaymin, celebi, and the lake trio Are all waayy too weak for legenderie status

How are they "too weak"? Cresselia, Celebi and Azelf are all very powerful pokemon when it comes to battling competitively, even if they're not in the Uber tier.

Uxie, Mesprit and Shaymin aren't bad at all, either. DualScreen Uxies drive me crazy, though. >_> But anyway, I digress.

There are many legendary pokemon that are worse (in terms of move pools, stats, typing, tiers, etc.), such as Entei, Articuno and Moltres.

Personally, I adore that there are more legendary pokemon that aren't ridiculously powerful - it's not fun to use pokemon that are way too strong. While I don't like it how there are so many legendaries running around, at least many of the new ones are more useable.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • PIKACHU.

honestly. it's so overrated. just because it hangs around with ash all the time and is like the symbol of pokemon (why on earth?) it lacks so much.

it's not even cute, for one. and another, people prefer it to raichu. just because on the show that ash refuses to evolve it people also don't on the game. I don't see why.

honestly, it's like 'ooh ooh me LOVEZ pikachu!!!! so cute!!! aw!!! :3 :3 :3 :3!!!!' with fangirls out there. makes me sick.

I have no problem with raichu, just that small yellow cheeseball named pikachu.

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • Well I love all pokemon but if i HAD to pick my least favorite it would have to be magikarp. the best thing i could say about it would be that its useless and annoying. Splash? i mean come on!!!!

lolololololol, with baton pass NOTHING is useless, or stupid. Magikarp is godly beacuse if unprepared it can solo Uber teams, and evolves into Gyarados...

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I absolutely can not stand Plusle or Minun. They are cute, but they just simply shouldn't exist. They are nothing more than two Pichu's with a gimmicky plus/minus theme that is supposed to somehow make them look like they are worthy of being their own Pokemon. (which they aren't.)

Back