• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the Worst Thing You've Eaten?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Cucumbers, just... no.
    The sad thing is that it looks like quite a nice thing to eat... but it's not.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Sweet Potato and a Bresil Sprout.

One time, I though I was eating carrots, but they were SWEET POTATOES! D:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Brussel Sprouts. Ugh, my stomach was doing somersaults for hours.

And then black coffee. Pure black coffee smells amazing, but the taste makes me throw up. xD;

So many foods that are just absolutely nasty. (Bitter Melon is okay, but the first time I had it, it was raw, and um. Yeah. No. :|)

Edit: OH GOD.

SWORDFISH.

IS THE NASTIEST THING.

ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET. <_<

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
    wow! some things are nasty! i feel sick just reading this! hahahahaha! cucumber is ok... ive nvr tried swordfish, and i love spam. who loves spam, and who hates it???

Years
    People who simply don't like vegetables (as opposed to those who have some sort of dietary requirement - sympathy for you guys) should really just learn to like them. There's nothing wrong with Brussel sprouts, cabbage, etc.

There are very few things my stomach disagrees with, but has anyone ever had this stuff that gets put onto your fingernails to stop you biting them? That stuff is utterly disgusting, but I guess in that regard it's doing its job.

The single thing I cannot stand, however, is the tomato. My word, words don't begin to express my absolute disgust of tomatoes. They make me sick, to put it simply and literally.

Well when I was ten I found this grape on the table in my neighbors house so I walk towards the table and ate the whole grape and well it was actually plastic and boy was my stomach messed up. I learned my lesson: don't eat anything that weighs not even one pound.

My father once tried to cut up a lemon into slices to put into drinks, but he was actually cutting into a wax one. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Oh,don't ask It would have to be liver the most horrible thing I've ever tasted,it's disgusting *throws up*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    The worst think I've ever eaten? Probably those crappy pieces of turkey that have a nauseating taste to them that you find on salads all the time.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
    Hmm... Buttermilk is pretty nasty, especially if you aren't prepared for it. You hear "butter" and "milk" and think, Hmm, that doesn't sound so bad. But then when you try it... ew, bitter.

Also, Wasabi is pretty friggin' disgusting. Especially Wasabi flavored snacks, they make me nauseous just thinking about it.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    um just raw octopus _____________________

If you're talking about raw octopus with its organs taken out, it isn't so bad. I've tried it, and it tasted great. The worst things I've eaten are:
    -Ear Wax
    -Boogers
    -Bland Rice

Yeah, that's about it.

bugbite250

A Christian Disciple
    Years
    my younger sister went to a store with me. she told me there was lots afood! i forgot 2 tell her its wax... she tried a grape... hahahahahahahahahaha! she started crying! hahahahahaha! no offense sis!

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Some kind of cracker with caviar and cream cheese or something on it.

My friend made them and I tried really hard to like it, but I seriously felt like vomiting. I had to spit it out.

Back