• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats usually in your pockets?

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Usally I have,lint,change,a house key,pencils/pens, or a coke or somthing.

Jake Matthews

?The Full Metal Alchemist?
    Years
  • Everyone has lint in their pockets, Scythe.
    ~.~
    I have.. I dunno..- at the moment?
    $84 in cash.
    Treo 650 (eh.. look here..)
    More lint.
    More lint.
    Empty gum wrapper.
    Scientific calc.
    Metrocard.
    $10 JCPenney coupon
    More lint.
    A quarter..COOL!
    I think a chocolate from last year

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    Library card, ID card, house key, and only occasionally utensils or paper. I use to always carry around a writing utencil in my pocket. My [twin] sister has a purse, so she carries my stuff when I'm with her, lol. No big deal of course.
    By the way, that's only my pants pocket. But you guys are listing so much.

In my Jacket pockets, there's my bus pass, sometimes CD player, arcade tokens, and some special home-made head band.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Hmmmm....what do I carry in my pocket...why nothing! xD Nothing at all! That mainly because I'm afraid of loosing whatevers in there. Heh...xD;

--Karli

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    in school, my money, someone else's money XD, my pencils/pens, someone else's pencils/pens, spare magic deck(dont ask me y, ask my backpack with no room), and a bit of cloth(how else am i suposed to hold everything in there?)
    at home, cloth, money, someone else's money
    outside is aobut the same as home

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
  • usually........
    In my pockets you'd find.......
    Alot of tissue
    Sweet wrappers
    Receipts
    Bus tickets
    a penny or two
    ...mainly things that are small, i don't like carrying alot of stuff in my pockets, its just mainly trash or something, when i need to throw some paper and there's no bin around.

22sa

Years
  • -Riyuko- said:
    Hmmmm....what do I carry in my pocket...why nothing! xD Nothing at all! That mainly because I'm afraid of loosing whatevers in there. Heh...xD;

--Karli
    O.o Do you have darned little pockets... or dangerous enemies?
    I can't think. XD

Sometimes, long objects fall out when I'm sitting down. I've had to dig under the passenger seat for my lost items before! ^_^ Mom always complains about that, eh.

-Riyuko-

Years
  • 22sa said:
    O.o Do you have darned little pockets... or dangerous enemies?
    I can't think. XD

Sometimes, long objects fall out when I'm sitting down. I've had to dig under the passenger seat for my lost items before! ^_^ Mom always complains about that, eh.

Heh...no I have big pockets. xD; I just usually end up taking everything in my pockets out sooner or later, and then end up loosing or forgeting them. xD; I am very forgetful.

--Karli

22sa

Years
  • -Riyuko- said:
    Heh...no I have big pockets. xD; I just usually end up taking everything in my pockets out sooner or later, and then end up loosing or forgeting them. xD; I am very forgetful.

--Karli
    Just put everything into your next day's pants pockets, you won't have to remember then, well, you atleast won't have to remember as much. O.o Hmm.. I'll just shut up.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Usually I have lint, crumpled up paper, ripped up tissue paper, or left over Koolerz gum (I almost always have Koolerz on hand X3)

-Riyuko-

Years
  • 22sa said:
    Just put everything into your next day's pants pockets, you won't have to remember then, well, you atleast won't have to remember as much. O.o Hmm.. I'll just shut up.

No, that wouldn't work. xD First of all, I don't really plan on what pants I'm going to wear the next day. And second of all...I'd just lose everything in the pockets anyways. xD

--Karli

Vkazuic

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    What's in my pockets?? er... my keys... my phone... um.... Money.. actually now, there's like $90 dollars in here O.o lol hm... I also have... A wishing stone??? right..... Don't know why that's in there but watever....

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • $$90??? wow and ur not scared of getting robbed XD

right now i got bubble gum... for some reason my sunglasses even though its 11:02pm now o_O;; and a hotwheels car... wow... i still like hotwheels XD

dumbthingy

General Protection Fault
    Years
  • Let's see...
    • a Casio CFX-9850GC graphing calculator (I can't survive without that thing)
    • a pack of cigarettes (and a lighter)
    • a wallet with money
    That's what I usually have in there. There are unusual cases (where I have even more stuff in there) though :)

Last edited:

22sa

Years
  • -Riyuko- said:
    No, that wouldn't work. xD First of all, I don't really plan on what pants I'm going to wear the next day. And second of all...I'd just lose everything in the pockets anyways. xD

--Karli
    I know!! Tell your friend to pick you up every morning and make sure you're not missing anything!! ^_^ This one HAS to work! =p

Back