• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats you favorite animal

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2006
    liger

hippo

croc

other(if you choose this please reply)

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    I LOVE dolphins (especially bottlenosed and Orcas)! And any species of canine/vulpine/feline (especially house cats and dogs, tigers, leopards, wolves, and red foxes <333) 'Cept for male lions ;/ The only male lions I like are the cubs. Or the ones from the Lion King.

And of course, I adore tropical birdies with their gorgeously colorful plumage ;3 So pretty. And Penguins, which AREN'T tropical. I actually like birds in general, since they can range from adorable to ding-dang cool.

Oh, and I can't forget horses! I love horses so much! And Llamas, and Elephants, Lemurs, Cows, and Rabbits! And if dinosaurs where still alive I'd say they where too .__.

I love animals.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Gah, how could I forget? Chuchino reminded me of some.

So here's the list:

- Wolves
    - Foxes
    - Dogs
    - Cats (Except for them Sphynxs cuz they're ugleh)
    - Wild cats ('Specially baby Bobcats cuz they are ADORABLE!! :3 )
    - Dolphins
    - Killer Whales
    - PANDA BEARS!!
    - Tiny colorful birds that you can have for pets!
    - Eagles
    - Falcons
    - Hawks
    - Hamsters
    - Gerbils
    - BUNNY RABBITS!!! =DD
    - FERRETS!!
    - HORSES

And the Liger baby. ;X

(No, but there IS a Liger. Saw one at South Korea when we were riding this bus through an area where you can see Tigers and Lions and Bears and they're not in cages or anything. HE SAID LIGER!! IT LOOKED LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN A TIGER AND LION TOO!)

Last edited:

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Gah, how could I forget? Chuchino reminded me of some.

So here's the list:

- Wolves
    - Foxes
    - Dogs
    - Cats (Except for them Sphynxs cuz they're ugleh)
    - Wild cats ('Specially baby Bobcats cuz they are ADORABLE!! :3 )
    - Dolphins
    - Killer Whales
    - PANDA BEARS!!
    - Tiny colorful birds that you can have for pets!
    - Eagles
    - Falcons
    - Hawks
    - Hamsters
    - Gerbils
    - BUNNY RABBITS!!! =DD
    - FERRETS!!

And the Liger baby. ;X

(No, but there IS a Liger. Saw one at South Korea when we were riding this bus through an area where you can see Tigers and Lions and Bears and they're not in cages or anything. HE SAID LIGER!! IT LOOKED LIKE A CROSS BETWEEN A TIGER AND LION TOO!)

I forgot Hamsters and Ferrets =0 Thankyoo Fallen for reminding me!

Ligers are a cross between a female tiger and a male lion. Unfortunately, while lions and tigers are compatible for breeding, the differences in their instincts (i.e. Lions form prides while tigers are solitary animals) can cause depression and other behavioral problems for the poor things ;__;

Even worse, they are usually born with health problems, they grow to GIGANTIC size as a result of growth dysplasia, and people have illegal farms for breeding lions and tigers to make ligers and tigons for money. It's terrible business, if you ask me ._.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    I really have to choose? xD; I love all animals, really. They are so cute and just...awww. <3
    But really, my absolutely favourites are those listed below...and not including the kawaii little domestic pets.

-Kangaroos
    -Horses (my fav. breeds are Thoroughbreds and Mustangs)
    -Orca Whales (why do they call them whales when they are dolphins? D:)
    -Wolves
    -Bobcats/Lynx (they both sort of look alike, so I'll include them as one. xD)
    -Cougars (even though there is a small threat of them attacking my horses out here...although, apparently it could just be a rumour. I...hope it's a rumour.)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Wolves are my favorite animals. ^-^ I really love horses too, so I'd say they're equally tied with wolves. =D When I'm at a zoo, seeing the wolves has always been one of my favorite parts, and horseback riding is something I really enjoy. ^^ Just being around horses or any animal makes me feel so happy. n__n

~Kelsey

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    My favourite Animal is Cat's and Rabbit's
    because they are very cute.

Years
    I am a big fan of animals such as weasels, ferrets, and otters, so they get the top-most spot on my list. They're just so freaking adorable. I'm all for mustelids in general, actually, but yeah - those three are the ones I love the most.

I also like animals such as parrots, rabbits, and armadillos...and I think that's about it for my definite favorites...

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My favourite animals are pandas, kittens and puppies! How cuteee

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I don't have anything against animals but I really have no preference.

Back