• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats you favorite animal

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Ligers are awesome. They're gigantic. They're pretty much my favorite animal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I LOVE dolphins (especially bottlenosed and Orcas)!
    Me too! O_O Dolphins are my ultimate favorite animal... ever. I just love the bottlenosed and orcas. They've always been my favorite kind. <3 They're both cute and pretty.

As for other animals that I like, it's so hard to decide. I honestly love them all, but I guess that if I had to choose, then horses, tigers, whales, giraffes, deer, pandas, dogs, cats, kangaroos, bald eagles, and wolves would also be on my list.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't much care for animals. My parents never got me any pets other than fish, so the only real interaction I get with them is when I go to other peoples' houses and play with their pets. And that usually unnerves me since I'm not used to being around animals so I dunno how to react.

But I digress. Resultantly, fish are my favourite animals. xD Easy to take care of and the word itself is fun to say. (Anyone else remember my fish phase? :D) But I also like housecats, since I'm used to them...seeing as my best friend from a few years back had two of them and I was always over at her house and with them. XD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Puppies! As some of my old "Bad" themes have been but also Birdies too, I did like Froggies but I got over them when they were getting all eaten by Cane Toads and sorta dissapeared(Spelling?)..So yeah right now Birds and Pups^^But I still lurve all teh other animals too just not monkeys XP

<3 Nica--As said in another thread: Puppies!!

Years
    Housecats. <3 They're cute and cuddly, I think. :3 They aren't too hard to take care of either. It's really just the litter box. :/

After that... dogs. They're cute too, but not as cuddly. XD;;

Yoko-Chan

Weirdo <.<
    Years
    I love all animals. okey, not monkeys, they're to human and their butts are weird <.<
    but'eh..dogs, wolfs big cats and crocs are nice<33

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Ligers are awesome. They're gigantic. They're pretty much my favorite animal.

That was just awesome, you made my day.

Well my favorite animal is probably the Jaguar, I don't know why though. I also like wolves and most big cats, you know, the "cool" and fierce animals.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    I guess my favorite animal would have to be the Red Fox.
    There are just so cute =3 How could one not like them?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2008
    My most favorite animals are Dragons, Crocodiles, and Alligators.
    My normal favorite animals are any of them.
    I don't like animals are bugs, monkeys, and pigs.

Back