• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Cellphone?

Do you have a cell phone?

• Total voters
    Years
    Assuming you mean the QR code readers?
    Are they used a lot in the States? Since here, every freaking flier you get on the streets has a QR code you can scan with your phone.

I'm inclined to believe that's what it is. I haven't actually seen any fliers that do that, but I live in Australia, so I'm not sure about the US.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    First generation LG enV >_< It sucks though, I bought it, and then literally ONE WEEK LATER the enV 2 came out. Uggh, I was so pissed about it.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I have a Nokia 5200 black and it does all I need it to, takes decent photos, fits in any handbag etc. I've previously had a Motorola RZR in Silver which drove me up the wall (I think mine had a fault), then other than that it's all been Nokia's for me!

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I have a Motorola TracFone (I can't remember the actual model). I like it, but there are three things that annoy me:

1. The USB port doesn't work
    2. The camera takes horrible pictures (they don't even take up the entire screen)
    3. The browser is just there to tease me, even when I try to access WAP sites it says "403 Forbidden"

Years
    I have a Motorola TracFone (I can't remember the actual model). I like it, but there are three things that annoy me:

1. The USB port doesn't work
    2. The camera takes horrible pictures (they don't even take up the entire screen)
    3. The browser is just there to tease me, even when I try to access WAP sites it says "403 Forbidden"
    1. Um, you could always get a bluetooth adapter for your computer.
    2. Can't help there, see if you can change the resolution.
    3. WAP costs a stupid amount. You are charged for connection time, so it's probably better.

Ársa

k.
    Years
    What's Your Cellphone?

Sony Ericsson s500i.

Beautiful phone, and not overlly expensive either, but I love it. ;)

~T_S

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    1. Um, you could always get a bluetooth adapter for your computer.
    2. Can't help there, see if you can change the resolution.
    3. WAP costs a stupid amount. You are charged for connection time, so it's probably better.
    I tried changing the resolution, and the maximum resolution is the one where it doesn't fill the screen. Accessing the Internet on my phone costs only .5 units a minute, it's not an insane amount considering I have 300+ units on my phone (and since it doesn't work anyways, I won't be using the Internet anymore). I don't really need to connect my phone to my computer, but it would be nice so I could have my own ringtones (my phone can't record things either, which is stupid, it's a phone it should have voice recording features on it).

Back