• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    Gundam Wing was one of the first anime shows I ever watched, along with Pokemon, Digimon, and Sailor Moon. Out of those four, I would have to say that Gundam Wing is the best, thus making it my favorite.

Gelly

Don't eat me!
    Years
    I voted "Other something i forgot please be specific ", because the best anime ever is dragon ball/z/gt, and it will always be, it's imortal, great battles, powerful characthers.

Oh, and don't forget about the hot Trunks ^^

It really should be in the list, it's like the most suceful anime i know, it's old, but still everyone sees/saw it.

Last edited:

Presea

True_ai
    Years
    My all time favorite is FLCL (fooly cooly / furi curi) lol
    other then that there aren't many animes i don't like.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    Favourite series in no particular order:
    Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu
    CLANNAD
    Eureka Seven
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
    Mushi-shi

And movies/OVAs:
    Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo
    Five Centimeters Per Second
    Mononoke Hime

and uhhhhh i can't think of any more atm :<

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    My all-time favourit is
    X/1999
    Really great soundtrack, interesting charas and story and good animations
    Seirei no Moribito/Guardian of the sacred spirit
    Is nice, too. Beautiful animations, even the fights and grweat story and great character developement.

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
    Yu Yu Hakusho. It has a great plot with an excellent combination of action, drama, comedy, science fiction, and philosophy. The show also has an interesting and well thought out cast of characters. Practically all of the show's characters are fleshed out nicely and receive outstanding development over the course of the series. Furthermore, the show's animation is beautiful and its battles are entertaining to watch. Its ending is awesome, too. Hands down, it is one of the most unique endings I have ever seen to an anime series.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorites are:

1.Pokemon: I just refuse to hate it. I watched it since it came out and watched atleast 500 of the episodes.

2.Code Geass: Starts of nice but it get really good past episode five. Starts to get degrading until episode eighteen, where it starts to get REALLY good. Season two is not as good, but I do like it a lot.

3.Tengan Toppa Garran Lagann (I bet I mispelled it): I haven't watched much, but it looks promising judging by how good episode one is. One thing I love about it is the plot and intro, but the rest is really good aswell.

4. Bleach: Interesting plot, nice array of characters, pretty good scenes, and tons of episodes.

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I like Bleach, Pocket Monsters, and Outlaw Star for the most part.

SapphireSwampert

Killer Loli
    Years
    Out of the poll, just Haruhi.
    But on a whole basis, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni is my favorite. I found it a truly amazing series that gave me my killer loli preference.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Pokemon and the Getbackers. Inuyasha and Zach Bell are cool too.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    After getting my dvd boxset today, I gotta add Midori Days to my list. After watching episode #1 for the second time, I kept going over certain parts and screencapping like crazy.

It's just that epic. Too bad no one really knows about it. It's a great show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back