• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite Anime?

What is your favorite anime?

• Bleach BANKAI!!!!

Votes: 15 9.0%
  • Naruto (both shippuden and original) RASENGAN!

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Full Metal Alchemist

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • Death Note

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Inuyasha

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Tenchi

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Haruhi

Votes: 4 2.4%
  • To Love Ru

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Ah My Goddess

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other something i forgot please be specific

Votes: 83 49.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Ash is annoying not to mention he makes noob mistakes!

On topic: DBZ has brought over so much Cosplayers not to mention a fan series. Pokemon have that? NO!!! I still like the show.

This is the second time today we've argued!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Ash is annoying not to mention he makes noob mistakes!
    What does that have to do with anything?

Mystery Treeko said:
    On topic: DBZ has brought over so much Cosplayers not to mention a fan series. Pokemon have that? NO!!! I still like the show.
    Were you alive when Pokémon came to America. They had so many fans and had sold so much merchandise it's not even funny. Adults even know what Pokémon is and they most likely don't even watch it. But this is off-topic.

Mystery Treeko said:
    This is the second time today we've argued!
    I wouldn't say argue, maybe debated. Ask anyone, they will tell you that the show was big and that almost everyone knew it along with Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z.

On topic: Does anyone else say FLCL?

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    All I'm saying is that Pokemon is starting to get really really repetitive. All the characters are starting to get predictable not to mention annoying. I'll watch it anyway I don't know why.

Well, that's your opinion, thus the name of the thread being What's your favorite anime?. Also, I think we should stop spamming this thread with these kinds of posts.

On topic: I want to that new Batman movie that aired on Cartoon Network United States instead of FLCL now. Of course, I won't be biased and choose Pokémon as my favorite even though it is.

Paz

Old School Pokemon Fan
    Years
    Yu Yu Hakusho. It has a great story, an excellent cast of characters, exciting and well-paced battles, good comedy, beautiful animation, and an outstanding OST. Additionally, it has an original and unexpected ending.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Death Note will always have my heart, but I grew up on Gundam Wing...

Heh, I love them both ;3

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    My favorite anime has always and will always be Guyver. I was so happy when the new series came out a couple years back. Finally, a Guyver anime with a budget!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
    I like Dragon Ball/Z/GT (GT is the worst of the three but ends it all nicely)
    I also like well Pokemon :O, The melencholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Full Metal Panic and ummmm...what was it again? I forgot so it can't be a favourite :P Well yeah "Other"
    I do think the Dragon Ball series should have been mentioned :/
    Mystery Treeko, I agree with you :D Dragon Ball ftw xD

Ayouki Emerald

Leavin'
    Years
    Well, Fullmetal tops my list. Pokemon, well I think ties with it.or slightly outRANKS it... heheheheeh... Other anime like Solty rei, Big Windup, Blood+, xxxHOlic... hehe... That;s about it I think

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Mines are:

-FullMetal Alchemist (I love Ed and his shortness- [Ed: WHO'RE YOU CALLING SHORT!])
    -Gakuen Alice (Hail Natsume Hyuuga, hail Gakuen Alice!)
    -Naruto (Sasuke is the reason I watch this.)
    -Death Note (Light Yagami, L, N and Mello are so cool! This is like a brain-to-brain-battle!)
    -Bleach (I love people- No, Shinigami with swords. No sword, no fun.)
    -Vampire Knight (I just started watching this. I really like the theme, especially I'm making a story partially about vampires.)
    and Pokemon, of course!

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    My favorite Anime are:

-Bleach(love the characters and well put together story)
    -Evangelion(deep thought provoking story)
    -Code Geass(I. Love. Suzaku!!!)
    -Death Note(It's ending was deliously perfect)
    -Now and Then, Here and There(Saddest anime ever...)
    -Guren Lagann(Giga.....Drill...BREAKER!!!!!!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back