• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your favorite colour?

Axєl

→ enveloping flames;
Years
  • Blue or Orange.

Iunno, I just like the way they look, not together but...

Oooh, that reminded me.. you know what's hot? Blue and yellow combo'd. Yeah.

I remember seeing someone's webpage once, that was all black, and the fonts were mixed between blue and yellow.
    omgg.

Anyway, yeaaah..

Red, thankyouverymuch. <3

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I'd have to say this particular color I'm using right now is my favorite of all colors.

I love absolutely every shade of blue really, but other than blue, lime green and maroon/burgundy.

Years
  • Orange and pink. I like them both pretty equally, I'd say. 8D I don't think orange was anywhere near my favorite color until I was s-modded, though. How lame, right?

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I don't particularly have a favorite color. They're all fantastic for various reasons, after all. Some colors are great to wear as a shirt, while others are good as eyeshadow. Some colors look incredible when the juxtaposition is just right in a sunset. All of them are simply perfect, but only in certain aspects. The world, and the universe beyond us, has such a wide spectrum of colors. It's absolutely amazing when you think about it.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Blue. Particularly icy blue, electric blue and cornflower blue(the color of sapphire). Those colors are great if paired with dark green/black and white.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Red and blue are probably my favourite colours. I also love vibrant colours like yellow, orange, pink, green, etc. No, that doesn't make me gay. :/

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I used to like green. Then I just started liking red for no apparent reason and kinda started hating green. Now, I'm in love with Blue. xD;

I guess that I keep changing my faves. 8D

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite color is, and always has been, blue.

I really love how calming it is.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Love the Rainbow <3

I have 3 main.

Green - I've liked since I was a little twerp

Red - Loved ever since I invented the name "Bloodex"

Black - Sorta emo, but I love clothes with a Red and Black mix. xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Orange: A while ago, I absolutely despised it. It doesn't go with anything except light blue and also, it's my hair colour. And we all know that if you have orange hair, you're referred to as 'ginger' pretty much all the time. Which understandedly gets irritating after a while. A couple of months ago, something clicked. I think my science teacher mentioned to us that the colour orange sets off chemicals in the brain that makes a person feel hyper, and then I read numerous subliminal messages about FF9900 and everything sort of snowballed from there.

Green: I can't explain this one. Last week I woke up with an urge to write only with a green pen and started falling in love with the darker shades of it.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Green. Well, it recently became my favorite color. It used to be red, but I thought that I never really liked red in the first place..!! XD So, green stuck to me ever since.

What I don't like is brown. Ugh, in my opinion, it is probably the dullest color and one of the hardest color to match with.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Pink. :( It's taken me over a year to come to terms with it, but my favourite colour is now pink and I adore it. It has to be a bright, obnoxious pink, though. The pale, pastel kind is just boring and kind of like... "what's the point?"

Honourable mention goes to #ff9900, the s-mod orange. That was my favourite colour since I was... 13? :( It was hard to "let go" of, so to speak.

Back