• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite D/P Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years
  • Yeah, it does.

Also, I find the Old Chateau music to scare the living crap out of me >_<

Stupid Courage Cowardly Dog tv show.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Route 228 (which I think is the same as 225's) and Eterna City are among my favorites.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • Just skipping through the musics (downloaded them all) and I like 209, 216, Snowpoint, Mio City (they have japanese names on my media player, I'm not really sure where its from), the Cynthia's room theme, the wi-fi music, and game corner, since its an awesome techno remix
    Also, 228 and 225 are different 228 is slower and more relaxed, 225 is kind of fast paced

Turtwigpal

Currently Breeding Rotom
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2008
    I like the Wifi music. Route 209 is beastly as well.

Clouddyl

Playing battle tower doubles!
    Years
  • What is it with 209? Its actually wonderful (the opening I like i think, it sets it up as a happy tune) :O I'm easily swayed when i comes to game soundtracks though, Aerith's Theme (Youtube it. NOW!) from FF7 is one of the saddest and most beautiful peices of music I know. I guess music just really stirs up emotion in me more than anything else.

Just to add somthing I forgot, add me on msn and just say your from here if you want any particular tune, I can send most things (all pokemon g/s onwards, FF: 3ds, 7, 8 10 11 some other stuff) my addy is clouddyl [at] gmail[dot]com

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Hmm, one that I really liked was the Giratina fight. That has to be one of the best peices of music for a Legendary Pokèmon Battle.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I just love these themes::P

(But I worn you all, my list goes on quite long):sleeping:

-DPP Trainer Battle
    -Dialga/Palkia Battle
    -Route 225 (Day)
    -Route 228 (Day & Night)
    -DPP Elite Four Battle
    -RSE and DPP Regi Battle
    -DPP Champion Battle
    -DPP Frontier Brain Battle
    -Team Galactic Grunt and Admin Battle
    -Lake Legends Battle
    -DPP Gym Battle
    -Route 118
    -DPP Rival Battle
    -Team Magma/Aqua Grunt Battle
    -Team Magma/Aqua Leader Battle
    -DPP Contest Hall Building
    -Olebrugh City
    -Spear Piller
    -Legendary Dogs Battle
    -Dark Cave/Ice Cave

And thats about it,......flew:knockedou.......Sorry about the long list but these are just my favorite themes.:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
  • Oh man, I can't get enough of the Azelf/Uxie/Mesprit battle theme. Everytime I'm fighting in an important match in a tournament or against a friend, I turn on the youtube video of this song. It's so addicting, just sad it's so short >_>

My runner-up for Poke-music has to go to the R/S/E Team Aqua/Magma leader music. I feel like I'm fighting in a Spanish war or something, haha. I dunno, the trumpets just make me think that. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back