• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite D/P Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouvern

Ouvern Da Extremist
    Years
    If we're talking Diamond and Pearl, Floaroma City at Night
    If the talk is Platinum, The battle With Giratina at the Torn World, is entitled and tested 'BEST'.

Crissy

Contest Guru <3
    Years
    I absoluty love Route 222's music, it has an epic feel to it. I feel that it has a perfect melody to it, it always makes me in a good mood (:

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    I like Champion Cynthia battle music. It rocks!!!

Oh and Torn World though it kinda scares me...

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'm probably going to have to say the Rival Battle music, it just seems to have a nice vibe to it, and it sounds adventurous.

Years
    Legendary battle music, Girtania, Cyrus battle etc.
    The fast and more exiting music I favour generally but the main songs are fun :3

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Recently, I was in Victory Road, and I was like "Hmm, this is pretty catchy!" I doesn't seem like something on a Pokemon game. It is oddly good, though. I can't explain it.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Any battle with a legendary usually has pretty good music...It's a shame they only make the music interesting for really important battles. =(

Detox

I particulary like the Snowpoint city and Dialga/Palkia battle music.

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    I'd say Route 209 *sniff, beautiful music*

225 (Day) *awesome music!!!!!!!!!!!!*

and several others.

The Eterna Forest music and I do love the route 209 music also and the Canalave city music and the galatic headquarters music I consider it the total original badguy themesong and the bike music and the veilstone supermarket (Catchy music). And the Palkia/Dialga Battle music. A creepy one is Old chateau obviously.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back