• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite fruit?!^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I like only a few number of fruits. And the ones that I don't like is either because they taste terrible to me, or because I never ate them.
    Another thing is, I only like fruits which are very, very fresh only. Make it a little old and I won't probably eat it.
    Well yeah, I like: Bananas ( only which are fresh and only yellow, with no single black spots), Apple (at most two days old), Strawberry (only the ones from selected places), Mango (must be perfectly fresh, not too ripe, and at most one day old), and my other requirements go like this too.
    But I just like Green Grapes a little more than any other fruit (it must still be fresh and not more than three days old, and must retain the bright green colour).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mangoes, plums and watermelon.

But I prefer the first two.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    I like the controversial Durian best. It may be smelly, but it taste like heaven(custard and butter combined, like bavarian!)
    What's your favorite fruit?!^^

Does it look delish or what?
    I like melons too(excluding watermelon), and pumpkin.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Hmm... I don't really have a number one fruit.. I love all of them. :D Fruit is my favorite food group, though I can say I'd go for the more juicier types over things not so juicy like apples, bananas, pears, etc. I really like berries and fruit like nectarines and peaches too. Mmmmm. <3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    BTW, beleve it or not, I actually used to be kinda...allergiac to cherries. And that's probably what started my whole OBSESSING over fruit IN GENNERAL...XD Cuz I LOVE cherries, but I couldn't have them anymore for awile, thus...i started looking for a new favorite fruit to prevent a heart break. o-o; went through A LOT of favorites, lemee tell ya...apples, oranges, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, and, then, finally, oranges, ext...and some others....and, then, went back to cherries when I could FINALLY eat them again.

And, now their probably my favorite FOOD, as well :D I guess I really am detecated....

Of course, i'm still often un-sure of my food prefs as a whole...lol tho i know i'm a vegetarian, that much i DO know. and i do like fruits AND vegetables lol

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Either pomegranates or lemons!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My favorites are peaches and green apples yup yup,there delicious.

Cid

Years
    I'm fond of bananas. They say it's good for you, and it tastes good. :D
    Mangoes, apples, grapes, strawberries and oranges come in next.

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
    Ah, what a magical poll.
    Anyone who said limes is now my best friend. Anyone who did not say limes must go in the corner and sit for one minute for every year of your age.

To answer the topic, my favorite fruit is grapes. :D

Back