• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite fruit?!^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Heres the LONG list lol:
    Kiwi
    Strawberry
    Blackberry
    BlueBerry
    Apples
    Orange
    Bannanas
    Pears
    Peaches
    Plums
    (Ok I have a lot more so ill stop there lol) xD

The Red Chain

Gawd I love fruit.. vegetables too actually.
    • Cherries
    • Strawberries
    • Blueberries
    • Lemons
    • Limes
    • Tomatoes yes it's a fruit stfu
    • Any kind of Apple
    • Grapes
    • Oranges
    • Bananas
    There are probably more but I can't think of em at the moment..
    Now I'm gonna go get a golden apple and eat it to my heart's content.
    I blame this thread. ;D

/ cue drooling

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    WHY do I have a feeling that 'juicy fruit' isn't really a fruit?...lol

Anyways, I also like blueberries a lot, too^-^ Soo sweet and VERY good for you...AND then make my mouth taste clean after i eat them x) It's a good feeling^^

Their probably my second favorite fruit now x) I wish we still had some...but I ate the whole huge tub lol Oh well we'll get more soon^^

And, aww, apples aren't boring! XD Look at all the different kinds there are^^ :P :) ^_^

And, I like veggies, too...x) My favorite vegetable is probably the carrot--sweet, crunchy, dry (but also mildly juicy^^), and, quite easy to eat^^ And I love that distinct 'carrotine' flavor, too...very scruptious lol n.n ^^

I like brocolii, too^^

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    It's so hard to choose. ;~; I'm a self proclaimed fruitarian. I guess my vote would go to pomegranates though. Some people may just be jumping on the pomegranate train, but I've been a fanatic since I was just a little lass. n______n Crunchy, tangy, unique flavor, nomnomnomnom

Back