• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WHATS YOUR FAVORITE LEGENDARY IN EMERALD

Yoshiko75

Shadow of the Night
    Years
    My favorite legendary is Ho-Oh. I love its appearance, its legend, and its signature move of Sacred Fire.

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
    Years
    24 replys:)
    Quote:Ugh. Why does everyone LOVE Raquayza so much? I'm not too big on legendaries myself but I would have to say Kyogre *Cuz water types Pwn over all!*: because he is the best dragon type ever:debatable:)
    WHATS YOUR FAVORITE LEGENDARY IN EMERALD

Click here to feed me a fruit!
    Get your own at Dinomon! and join the pokeplush group in the mixed community group section :)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    24 replys:)
    Quote:Ugh. Why does everyone LOVE Raquayza so much? I'm not too big on legendaries myself but I would have to say Kyogre *Cuz water types Pwn over all!*: because he is the best dragon type ever:debatable:)

Click here to feed me a fruit!
    Get your own at Dinomon! and join the pokeplush group in the mixed community group section :)​

Yet can get shot down by Ice Beam from Dragonite!
    ^w^
    Non-Debatable.

Tyranitar.

The Reborn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    My favourite legendary would be Rayquaza and Kyorge. They're both so awesome

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...it's so hard to choose!

Kyogre: I originally started with Pkmn Sapphire but lost it so I got Emerald since it had way more added features + the Battle Frontier! Kyogre just pwned in the E4 and in Secret Base Battles!! Water Spout & Sheer Cold ftw!!

Rayquaza: That thing is just a beast, tucked away for you to catch and control... Plus, it gives E4 Drake a taste of his own well-deserved medicine!! It's the best Dragon Pkmn (pre-DPP)

Groudon: When I had Sapphire, it felt great when I got a Groudon for the first time ever! It was a nice change from using Kyogre+Rayquaza all the time.

The Regis: They all can use Superpower, which looks awesome (despite its annoying secondary effect)!! Plus, it's neat how you unlock them.

The Latis, Deoxys, and Jirachi are nice, too...

Last edited:

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Erm, well, I'd have to say it's between Regirock and Latios. I think they're both awesome looking Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    Ugh. Why does everyone LOVE Raquayza so much? I'm not too big on legendaries myself but I would have to say Kyogre *Cuz water types Pwn over all!*

except electric and grass, but whos counting? :)

but i would have to say my favorite is groudon

Back