• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen WHATS YOUR FAVORITE LEGENDARY IN EMERALD

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
    Years
    Mewtwo, because I was in a double battle with a Mewtwo and he managed to destroy my Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre! (Mewtwo was lvl 77, Raquaza was lvl 100, Groudon was lvl 72, and Kyogre lvl 72.)

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    dunno why but i love the 2 LATIs and kyogre..... they're freakin' awesome....

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2010
    Rayquaza at L70 axing its way through the Elite Four... *sigh* Gotta love it. It's also my favourite coz it's the only Legendary I have. SHUT UP OK

Years
    Kyogre is probably one of the best ways to cheat ever created. Use Calm-Mind a couple of times, and you'll have a one-hit KO'ing machine, with a Sp. Defense so high that almost nothing can take it down.

I never acutally use legendaries (because what's the challenge in that, right? xD), but if I had to pick a favorite, I'd probably say Rayquaza. It looks cool. =P

Back