• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite legendary Pokemon?

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I adore Keldeo. It became my favourite legendary just when i saw it.
    Articuno comes in a very close second.

Ayselipera

II generation: Raikou
    III generation: Jirachi
    IV generation: Phione
    V generation: Keldeo

Overall: Zapdos

Ibis

flyin' with Lugia!
    Years
    With all the SoulSilver goodness I've been playing lately, Lugia's really climbing the ranks to be my favorite, but... in all honesty...

No one can ever hold a candle up to Mewtwo.

I'll never forget his story and I'll never forget how I felt when I saw the first movie and then the second movie when he returns.

Time changes a lot of things, but it's amazing how some things never change in 10+ years of time.

Akula

Capitalist Shark
    Years
    Giratina because I remember catching him and wondering "What the hell is he?!"
    The fact he's from a different dimension makes him awesome.

Baibanira

★ Impromptu Trainer ★
    Years
    Hmm... this is really a toughie, but, Deoxys - I know its weak and it pretty much sucks, but it always looked cool to me as a kid.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    I adore Articuno, Suicune, Mew, Darkrai, Dialga. But to be fair with the thread, I'd say Articuno.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    My favorite legendary pokemon are Regice and Regigigas because they look so cool and moves are awesome.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
    Years
    Darkrai. This thing has a cool sprite, a cool signature attack, and is a great fighter with great stats to boot. Really, I love this thing. It is coolness personified.

1Roxas

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    My favorite legendary would be Manaphy, Darkrai, or Giratina.
    but if I had to choose one it would be Manaphy.

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2011
    Celebi, Articuno, Jirachi and then Mew.

But tbh I've never been big on legendary pokemon.

Years
    My favorite legendary Pokemon is Zekrom. It is just an awesome Pokemon. It looks awesome! I like its typing a lot. It is one of the coolest legendary Pokemon and one of the coolest Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2011
    Well, I would have to say Zekrom is now my new favorite. It used to be Kyogre and Dialga, but then it became Zekrom the moment I heard he/she/it was a Dragon/Electric type.

Back