• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite nostalgic moment from this game?

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    Oddly enough, reaching the Underground floor of the Goldenrod Mart from the Underground Team Rocket hideout. XD It was just one of those odd things from the game that just stuck with me, ever since it happened in my Crystal version.

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
    My favorite part was going to Goldenrod City, it's one of my favourite cities on Johto, and I wanted to see the updated version of it, I'm glad it was cool.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I really missed the Game Corner :c

But my most nostalgic moment was when I got the Pallet Town. The memories!

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    My favorite part was going to Goldenrod City, it's one of my favourite cities on Johto, and I wanted to see the updated version of it, I'm glad it was cool.

My thoughts exactly! I have always loved Goldenrod city ever since I first played gold.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Honestly, for me, it was hearing the remixed version of the Violet/Olivine City theme song, complete with the little drum beat thing at the very beginning. It was my favourite theme from the original and it was pretty well done in HGSS imo. Reminded me of the good ol' days. :'D

gregory_turner420

Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    mine was battling karate king kiyo in mt. mortar for the tyrogue. i remember tripping out the first time i got himand this time it made me smile

Broc

Syndicate Boss
    Years
    The old man that gives you the tour and then gives you a map................first time I played thru I didnt know where to find the map till around when I fought red.........ahhhh to be 13 again

jimmefoxx

Beatlemaniac Jimme
    Years
    this game is awesome ive been stoned alot of it so playing it this second time around was great because every single nostalgic thing that happens is ten million times better like the yoda team rocket guy haha

Years
    Ah... So much nostalgia in this game.
    I'd probably have to say beating the game the way I first did on Crystal - playing majority of the way through the game with a Butterfree. Man, it brought back so many memories.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Goldenrod City and then also when you make that first cross over from Johto to Kanto. Haven't been Kanto since my gameboy games so it got me all excited and way nostalgic. Definitely a lot of nostalgia when I hear any of the remade town/city music. <3

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Sprout tower was my first nostalgia. I marked something about it on my pokegear map.

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    Just going to kanto on the boat was memerable for me, brough back alot of memories of how exited I was when I was four and finally beat the pokemon league and went on to the Kanto region. So exiting

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    When I walked into Azalea Town I was just so... blissful. I have always loved that town, probably my fav in the entire Pokemon Series. The happy little melody of a tiny community, so closely knit with their Pokemon.

And when I heard National Park... Geez I practically wept with Nostalgia. They recreated that song so well...

Back