• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite Pokémon and whats your least favorite from P/D/PM

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
    Whats your favorite and least favotite Pokémon from Pearl , Diamond and Platinum :D
    And state why :)

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    My favorite would have to be Mismagius, and my least favorite would have to be Bidoof, the stupid looking thing.

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
    Over 80 % are going to say that their least favorite is Bidoof.

Mine is too.

My favorite? Oh.. ehm, Staraptor or Honchkrow.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Actually, when it comes to my least favorite, it's a toss-up between Bidoof and Purugly. xD I think I'd go with Purugly though... seriously, what an insult all cat-Pokemon species! <_<

As for my favorite... I don't really have an all-time one, but I will say that I really like some of the cute Pokemon, like Shaymin, Piplup, Shinx, and Pachirisu. :)

WhiteTiger

^Awesome
    Years
    Shaymin would be my fave, non legend would be shinx.
    My least would be Probopass, seriously what were they thinking? xD.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Giratina FTWaffle!!
    A Dragon/Ghost type is win! :D

Least favorite... Probopass
    Why? Its a freakin humongous gigantic ugly nose...
    D:

Lucariotoes

Ah-woo.
    Years
    My favorite is probably Lucario, but since alot of people who never played 4th Gen and only played SSBB, I'd have to say my other favorite is probably Chatot. My least favorite is Bibarel. Bidoof is actually kinda cute IMHO...

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    I like Bidoof. It's not my favourite and I don't ever use 'em in battle (although Bibarels make good HM slaves hurrr), but I think they're cute. :U

Anyway, back on topic. THIS IS SO HARD TO CHOOSE. DX I'm looking at the Sinnoh Dex on Bulbapedia and and and sooo many favourites. ;_; If I had to narrow it down to a measly one, I would have to say...er...gosh. This is hard. I like Garchomp because he's badass, Munchlax because he's cute, Bastidoon because Byron uses him, Weavile because Shinji uses her, Palkia because its unloved, Probopass because I also love Nosepass, Gallade because Psychic/Fighting ftw, Leafeon because it's Grass!Eevee...but the winner would have to be Turtwig, the best Grass starter since Bulbasaur. TORTERRA FTW.

Least favourite? There are like a million of these. Top of the pile is Vespiqueen though. SHE GIVES ME NIGHTMAAARES. D: And Shellos, creepy little thing. Oh, and the ~cute~ Pokémon, IE. Burmy, Glameow, Cleffa, etc. The only ~cute~ Pokémon I like are Munchlax and Mime Jr. :S

Harumi Fujyoshi

Ichiban fujyoshi desu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2015
    My favorite is..... well if I'd actually started thinking too much this would end in ranting so I'll just say that I really like Drifloon and Glaceon.
    And my least favorite.. well Purugly is just fugly.

Years
    My favourite is by far the Shinx line of evolutions with Luxray being my favourite. He's like an Electric starter plus he knows crunch. Solid as a rock and my favourite Pokemon since the second gen.

Although I'm also rather partial to Darkrai, Torterra & Gallade.

Least favourite I'm gonna choose all three Pokemon of the Lake Uxie, Mespirit & Azelf because to me they are hardly legendary and we probably didn't need three of them (could've at least given them sub typings).

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Favourite Legend : Giratina (due to awesomeness and unique great type)
    Favourite Unlegend : Luxray (it FTWs due to design , and only bad part is not being a Dark type)
    Least Favourite(s) : Bidoof (well , yeah) , Probopass (SteelRock sucks , looks like a broken we**e ) and Dusknoir (it looks bad and has no sense , and maybe that the fact that in PMD EoT I couldn't beat hit , has left something on me -__-' .

lugiaX294

POKE MASTER
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2024
    My fav has to be lugia (DUHHHHH)

Ma least fav is chansey!!!
    it scares me!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Legendary wise, Shaymin. It looks like a hedgehog and I love hedgehogs.
    Non-legendarywise, Leafeon. I've never liked the selection of grass pokemon in previous games, and the Eeveelutions are awesome.

Years
    My favorite of the Sinnoh Pokemon is probably Luxray because of its cool design, or Yanmega for the same reason, and because it's a bug type.
    Least favorite is definetely Probopass, its moustache always reminds me of Hitler for some reason.

Bidoof would actually be pretty cool if it wouldn't appear every two steps in the grass

mic000899

Amateur Trainer
    Years
    My favorite Pokemon in Sinnoh would probably Infernape because i like fire types and its fast.
    My least favorite would be bidoof cause it appears like everywhere most if the time.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    My favourite is Dusknoir because its a great use for the E4 and a rare on to get
    and the keast is magnezine
    coz .. well Y! it looks nowhere near like its former evoultions ... it should be renamed and made a different species ... >.<

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Favorite Pokemon in Sinnoh would have to be Riolu, idk why its just cool

LEast favorite pokemon is stunky, i find it to be really ugly.

Last edited:

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    My favorite would probably be Lucario, but I'm also fond of Munchlax, Porygon-Z, and Dusknoir. I like its design, and I think it's an interesting idea to use "aura" as a form of attack.

My least favorite would be Magmortar and the majority of the other evolutions (Probopass, Magnezone, Tangrowth etc). The designs just... scare me. I've always hated Magmar with a passion, and Magmortar didn't exactly make me love the species. Magmar just plain scared me when I was little.

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    Oh gosh... I love Luxray, but am also a fan of Arceus and Shaymin that have come out with the 4th Gen. Pokemon :)
    I don't like those evil Shellos or Gastrodon. >_> Or Bidoof. xP

Panfisha

BIGGLYPUFF?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2021
    Well having grown up on the red/blue/yellow versions, I was skeptical to even buy platinum.
    But so far from platinum, my favorite is honchkrow, i mean it's flying part reduces his fight/bug weakness to 1x.
    My least favorite is kricketune, it looks like a mustached old man with no hands.

Back