• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite Pokémon and whats your least favorite from P/D/PM

KimSky

Breeder with white wings
    Years
    I love small and cute pokémon, and I think Starly goes over everything from D/P/Pl
    That's by looks of course, but if looking for power and movepools I really like...
    that's tough question, of course there are strong pokémon with strong moves and abilities but I think that Gible-family is my favourite.

Least favourite.. I really don't like those big and badass looking pokémon, I'm the one that thinks that size doesn't matter. Likelikelike... well as others have said that Probopass is their least favourite, I think pretty much same, it's not my LEAST fave, but pretty close near end, but I think my least favourite would be Giratina or Darkrai as well with Dialga and Palkia. I'm not a fan of using legendaries they're far too overpowered and they in most cases look pretty boring.

Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf are expections, I kinda felt some kind of compassion or pity against them ^^" And I find them pretty cute :)

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Favourite(s):Manaphy + Phione
    Least Favourite:4th Gen:Kricketot-hate bugs, particularly useless ones
    :Overall:Dewgong-how dare they give it my favourite pokemon's unique ability!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    My favs are: Infernape and Garchomp
    The one I hate is Purugly

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2022
    my favourite would be lucario my least fav would be .... bidoof. but I am annoyed by garchomp cuz I went thrugh all this trouble so i could start a new game with a gible as an egg an pearl then once it was a garchomp all its stats were worse than palkia which is also a dragon-ish so it was no use to me in the end and that realy pissed me off

Niprop

The Fighting Porygon Team
    Years
    My favorite generation IV pokémon, (and the sole reason I started playing Pokémon again) is of course, Porygon-Z. I was skimming around random site when I overheard something listed as "Porygon-Z". Mildly interested, I clicked, and sure enough, Porygon got a new evolution! Wait, my all time favorite poke got itself a final stage? Stop the presses! I cast aside any dislike I had for Generation IV pokes (Lucario, Mime Jr., you can both cry in a corner) and instantly bought Diamond.

As for hated, well, there's plenty of Generation IV designs that I dislike, but above all, I wish Bibarel would suffocate in a Heatran! (the later of which I question it's design, but hey, any new fire type is welcome, even if it does like like a smoking...um, you know...with corn...)

PMD taught me that Bidoofs are actually pretty okay guys, but Bibarel, there's no TELLING how much grief that stupid beaver gave me!

A wild BIBAREL appeared!
    BIBAREL used Super Fang!
    Can't escape!
    BIBAREL used Take Down!
    Lololololololol!

BIBAREL used Rollout!
    BIBAREL did a Barrelroll!
    Lololololololol!

BIBAREL broke your chain!
    LOlolololololol!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2010
    Favourite Pokemon of mine are Pikachu and Dark Prsian.....and unfavorite is Dugtrio........

demonic89

Dark master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    legend

My favorite is lucario and lest favorite bidoof why bidoof looks stupid and is stupid were as lucario is strong and fast

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2010
    From DPt, my favorites are Torterra, Dusknoir, Magmortar, Electivire, Rhyperior, Magnezone, Infernape, Garchomp, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Darkrai, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin, Rotom and Bronzong. I don't dislike any Pokémon in particular.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    If you look at my UserName, what do you think I like?
    Dusknoir! Duh!
    Just kidding, haha. I like Roserade if were are talking only about Pokemon in the Sinnoh Region.
    MY favorite Pokemon that is in D/P/Pl though is Gengar.

cherrybby

→ bellarayne
    Years
    i hate bronzor. i hate bronzor. i hate bronzor. it scares the living bejeebus outta me! D8 and i hate staravia. urrrr, fighting against it, at least. stupid endeavor. ):<

my favorite, though... i can't really choose! >: i love spiritomb and rotom, and darkrai and honchkrow. i just adore ghost/dark types. xD happiny and drifloon are just absolutely adorable too. ;3; and cherubi and cherrim too. x]

Years
    I can't stand Ambipom. I hate it plain and simple. It just looks so out of place with its weird face. I hate it. I also hate Kricketune, their cry annoys me and I hate fighting them for some reason.

my favorite for platinum, mm...is Staraptor. i love Infernape, Mamoswine, Gible. i just really like those pokemon. XD Drifloon and Lefeon are dope too. Lefeon though is one of my all time favorite. :3

Years
    But I like Bidoof! He's so silly.
    I didn't really like ChimChar, to be honest. I mean, he's almost the same thing as Charmander.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    I like most of the legendaries becuase they look so......Cannot describe
    i hate the evolutions of the pokes in the 4th gen even though there are some exceptions such as leafeon, glaceon.......etc ^_^

Back