• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Whats Your Favorite Pokémon and whats your least favorite from P/D/PM

PhantomDraco

Take what you can...
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2010
    My favorite would have to be Riolu, just because it's 1) the pre-evolution of Luke, and 2) it's super cool looking.
    As for my least favorite, (and I know everyone says this), it's gotta be Bidoof. Pretty much good for nothing, except for hm slaves, and I use a steelix for that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Mime Jr. is my favorite from D/P era, for no reason aside from appearance; least favorite would be Lucario because of his annoying character in the eighth movie and equally annoying fanbase.

pauldan00b

Veteran Breeder/Elite Trainer
    Years
  • My favorite has to be Weezing, followed closely by Starmie. I always thought James was so cool until they kinda wimped him out recently. And I dont hate Bidoof or Bibarel, which it seems alot of people do :P, but it seems to me as just a filler Pokemon...like the designers were like "Oops we need two more Pokemon! Quick! To Sugimori's desk! He'll save us!" and they found some random sketches of some weird mouse thing...and they did some touch ups and voila! Thus, Bidoof/Bibarel were born.

Im actually amazed at how few Pikachu lovers there are on the replies lol. But my least favorite has to be Dunsparce...I've captured it once, trained it somehow to be at level 60, and I decided it wasn't worth pursuing training this thing anymore...it is without a doubt the most unused Pokemon and in my opinion it isnt that good at all. From what I saw, it doesnt learn any good moves, its stats are so-so and its a non-evolving Pokemon...

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    Favorite: Rhyperior cuz if I use him in battle I always beat my cousin it's just to easy.
    Least Favorite: Luxray shinx Luxio why? I hate most electric types (Electabuzz an obvious exeption) reason 2 I use Shinx and I lose terribly

chikorita125

^ ment to be Happy Azumarill
    Years
  • we'll my favourite is Azumarill, because it's a great pokemon and i use it alot in battle. my least favourite would have to be bidoof because it is useless, when i first played my Pearl game i caught a bidoof and it sucked.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • My favorites would have to either Lucario, Infernape, or Luxray.

Ugh, what were they thinking when they made Bibarel. At least make it cute like Bidoof. :<

DasherPunch

Chibi Chimchar FTW
    Years
  • I don't like pretty much anything with stupid looks/name. That means Bidoof (even its name says its doof) and Lickylicky (I think it should have been names Bloatung. Actually, thats a pretty good name) etc.

BLOATUNG FTW!

Emotion.

Mentally Burning Rainbow.
    Years
  • I feel sorry for bidoof and all the hate it's gettin'. I dislike Purgley a lot, not a fan of Creselia much either though. Although I love Electivire, Gliscor and Togekiss from the new Gen IV pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    favorite: lucario, reason: aura sphere, dark pulse, psychic, and shadow ball. nuff said.:D least favorite:krickitune + kricketot, reason: diesnt learn good moves

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2015
    Favorite:
    Darkrai, as it looks cool and has quick attack when you catch it.
    Least Favorite:
    Bidoofus
    Those buck teeth...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • My favorite throughout Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum would have to be Dragonite but from the Sinnoh Dex...Garchomp. <3 I just love dragons! And Gengar is pretty awesome too.

I don't like Purgley It's really annoying and a really REALLY fat cat. >_>

Years
  • My favorite would have to be Gengar. Gengars just look awesome. My least favorite is Spiritomb! WHY DOES HE HAVE NO WEAKNESS!?!? >:o

RHCP

||Sweetie Belle~
    Years
  • Hmm... Well, my favourite Pokemon is Blaziken, but seeing as he's not from DP/P, I'll have to go with Staraptor. Bird Pokemon Rule!
    My least favourite is Golbat... So ugly... and is it me, or are Golbat's in like... 90% of the game? (With Team Galactic, then popping up in the Wild unexpectedly!)

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Bidoof, the stupid looking thing.

I laughed so hard at this, and I snorted...well done.

Was kind of confused as to why people are naming Pokemon from the Kanto and Hoenn regions, maybe they just don't know what P,D,PM mean?

But anyway...my favorite is a real close one between Skuntank and Giratina...Skuntank is just well awesome, did you hear the loud farting sound that issues when he comes out? Plus it's so strong.

Giratina...hm, there is just something sickenly cool about a scorpion, dragon-snake centipede with pinchers.

Least favorite...and I have a lot, the one I dislike most would have to be Lucario. I mean come on, you get the egg thinking you get a really rare and cool Pokemon but everyone has one, the dude with the egg, a simple Gym Leader, the Elite Four chick. Yeah, I don't like him but the Golbat, though not from P,D, PM originally were many and annoying.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    My favorite would have to be Mesprit...
    Favorite non legend? I guess I'll have to say Lucario.

Or if you are simply talking about in the Sinnoh Pokedex, and not "Exclusive to Sinnoh", Pichu would be my fav. (Avatar is kind of a giveaway)

Least favorite? Probopass. :s
    I really don't mind Bidoof actually.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
  • Least favorite? Probopass. :s
    I really don't mind Bidoof actually.

Oh man, I forgot about Probopass >.> Yeah he's pretty blek. If he was strong, we'd talk but he's not even that great in battle.

Bidoof is alright, it's Bibarel that I really don't like.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • My favorites from this generation would have to be Drifloon, Glaceon, and Shinx/Luxray. They are all cute and I fight good with them.

My least favorite would be Bidoof, Bibarel (though I use him as an HM slave XD;), and Probopass. It annoyed me running into 983749873 Bidoofs and it's evolution. And Probaopass is just a wtf there.

Back