• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite season?

What's your favorite season?

• Spring

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Summer

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Fall/Autumn

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    My favorite is summer. You get a much longer break than christmas holidays and there are lots of fun things to do.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
    Years
    Likewise. Summer is the best season I would prefer. Although, the only downside of this is I don't receive my daily allowance. Back-breaking summer jobs are what I do to earn some cash during vacation.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    It would have to be Winter. The last few Australian winters have been great, not raining, not freezing cold, but it's not stinking hot. As sson as that changes it's back to Spring 8D

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Probably Summer because logically the clouds are much more spectacular than they would be in Winter (considering Nimbus) and the other seasons have boring clouds. Other than clouds, also I can go in the pool whenever I want and Winter also has black outs. :<

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    that would be winter, well because I just like the weather, of the winter.

The Red Chain

Not too hot, not too cold, and the flowers are bursting into bloom.
    Oh yes, and no droughts! Yay!
    Let it
    snow rain, Let it snow rain~!
    Where as winter is chilly and summer is pretty brutal over here. D:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I like summer, because the other seasons are not there at ours like winter and fall. So summer for me:3!! I like the sunny hot weather! but I really want Autumn too because of the colorful leaves!

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I'm a summer baby (born June 30th). I love the sun, the heat, beaches, birds chirping, everything. I could do without the mosquitoes and gnats, but nothing's perfect.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Eh, it's very hard to choose between Autumn and Winter.

-In Winter you get snow, and bitterly cold temperatures.
    -In Autumn you get orange, Halloween, cold temperatures, sometimes bitterly cold temperatures, and sometimes snow.
    -But you get Christmas in Winter! ;o;
    -Winter is the season that comes before Spring though... I hate Spring like I hate Satan. :<
    -You don't get much snow in Autumn, though. ;;
    -It hasn't snowed much this Winter either, so... XD;

Erm, I'll pick Autumn. :x

Sonido

阿散井 恋次
    Years
    I love summer because that's when most people are out and about. That's also when most girls wear skirts... and because It's lovely relaxed and hot.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Spring. For me its not only the season with the best weather but the calmest. Summer too crazy and stuff autumn is when the school craze kicks in and all chaos breaks loose and winter is just hell with the holidays and moaning of the cold. And also spring has to be my lucky season .

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I prefer summer since its the only season where i dont have to worry much about school and can go out and just enjoy myself and generally just relax. Its also warm for a change, so thats an added bonus ^_^.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Summer. Only time it's hot in my country, school's off and I get to relax and do whatever I want. Also, there's less angst in my friends circle because we don't have to worry about school and all those other ridiculous things that ruin our childhoods.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I really like Summer the best, because there's summer vacations and I like wearing short sleeve T-shirts. :D
    Spring is nice, but the only problem is that I get allergies of pollen around me in Spring time. >_<

Back