• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite season?

What's your favorite season?

• Spring

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Summer

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Fall/Autumn

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    There are too many things I hate about winter to list, and spring marks winter's end, plus it's often warm and full of life, so I chose spring. It was a toss-up between spring and fall, though. Fall has more of my favorite colors (and my birthday), but wherever I am, it seems to rain more in fall, and rain makes me sleepy and more prone to depression. The only negative thing about spring is that where I live now gets a green gunky coating of tree pollen in spring. At least I don't have allergies! Summer's nice, too. I'd much rather be hot than bundled up in layers and layers of stupid coats and still be cold.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would totally pick summer, because of the beaches and the amazing sunsets, but of course, the mosquitoes ruins it, as always.

Then, there's winter. It hasn't snowed in four years until this monday, so that kills the season, in my opinion. Christmas saved it, though, but the economic crisis in America destroys my dream of getting a guitar.

I get too many pinches in the Spring, so I'm just going to settle in the ever-relaxing Autumn.

I would totally pick summer, because of the beaches and the amazing sunsets, but of course, the mosquitoes ruins it, as always.

Then, there's winter. It hasn't snowed in four years until this monday, so that kills the season, in my opinion. Christmas saved it, though, but the economic crisis in America destroys my dream of getting a guitar.

I get too many pinches in the Spring, so I'm just going to settle in the ever-relaxing Autumn.

Last edited:
    Back