• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What's your favorite Sinnoh Attack move?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Order:

1. Judgement (need I say why...)
    2. Draco Meteor (A first cosmos based dragon move whoop!)
    3. Extrasensory O_o (PP - 30 Str - 80. Woah!)
    4. Hyper Beam (150 power... What else?)
    5. Roar of Time (Purdy...)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • I *personally* like Shadow Force. It's totally awesome looking ^^

Though Sheer Cold just has this...brilliance to it... And Flame Wheel's pretty cool; I don't know if it's different in Plat. than in D/P, since I think *some* moves were changed in Plat. in terms of what they looked like.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Draco Meteor is by far my favorite 4th generation attack. It absolutely looks divine. Just... amazing.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Hm, I think my favorite would be Explosion. Largely because I haven't seen all that many of the more spectacular moves. I don't really play Ubers.

Bright_Sniper

Treasure Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    I'm gonna say Fly. It's helped me out a lot when I'm in a tight spot. It's also amazing with my Sword dance Farfetch'd.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Volt Tackle. Only learned by the Pikachu line (I think?), which is the Pokemon I greatly adore.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Hmm...that's a tough one!! For now, I'd have to say my faves are Meteoric Swarm, HyperBeam, Earthquake, Hydro Pump/Cannon, Blast Burn, Sheer Cold, Solarbeam, Leaf Storm, Explosion, Dragon Claw, Roar of Time, Shadow Force, Judgment, Spacial Rend, Eruption, Water Spout, and Outrage!! (Sinnoh intro'd ones are italicized...oops, went a little overboard!) :nervous:

However, I hate how a lot of physical moves use humanoid hands and feet in the animations with different colors instead of the monochrome ones from Gen. III. Plus, I wish Meteoric Swarm could've fit as Draco Meteor's name in the U.S. Diamond and Pearl, because that is such a creative name!! Draco Meteor sounds cool too, but the animation shows multiple meteors, not just one.
    I wish they could be two different moves, though; with Meteoric Swarm being the current Draco Meteor, and Draco Meteor being a single, focused, powerful meteor!!

Last edited:
    Back