• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite snack?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Peanut butter via spoon, cookie dough, raw pasta, salty corn chips, applesauce...whatever is in the kitchen.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • My favorite snack is whatever sweet thing is in my house. Everyday when I get home, I have icecream. It's unhealthy, but at least I'm not addicted to it. I don't care if it's out of the house or not. I also like cupcakes and tapioca pudding for a "get home from school" snack. Cookies are lovely as well. There's one thing, though, that I enjoy more than any other small snack ever. I don't remember the exact name of them, but they're Italian wafer cookies things. It's chocolate scrunched in between two wafers. :3

Healthy foods are nice snacks too. An apple with peanut butter is a great snack when I have enough initiative to slice and skin the apples.

Years
  • Whatever I'm snacking on at the moment, but black olives on carrot sticks were a staple of my childhood and I still love 'em.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Once I get bored during 9 AM - 12 PM, I would get off my lazy ass and get either some bags of Lays potato chips or make myself some PB&J. :3

Junk food such as candy bars, sodas, etc. doesn't go well with my face. Acne tends to pop out everytime I consume them...

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I love Potato Chips. :P
    Tend to eat them every week, though there are days/weeks when I don't consume any.

Also love Chocolate, so if there's chocolate around here I'll eat it.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Goldfish. When they're fresh they are awesome... And addicting - too addicting.

Other kinds of crackers, fresh cheez-its, and fresh wavy Lays are really good.

As picky as I am, if they aren't fresh I have a hard time eating them. That's terrible, I know. =/

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
  • M&Ms and potato chips.

TOTALLY HEALTHY I KNOW!

Oh and chocolate chips. Can't forget dem semi-sweet chocolate chips mom uses for baking~. >3 *rubs face* All the chocolate might explain my face a bit, but my inner chocoholic demands otherwise...

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • My favourite unhealthy snack would have to be Nutella. I only have it every week, though, so I don't get fat. :3 My favourite healthy snack is probably fruit. Lots and lots of it. When I don't have access to the sweet stuff like lollies and chocolate, I consume a load of fruit. 8D

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • Plain potato chips. That's it.

Sometimes I enjoy the occasional candy bar, but chocolate can make me sick and lathargic sometimes. I would lie down on my bed with 5 giant hershey bars and sit there all day eating it. The next day, I would spend most of it on the toilet.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Probably grapes, a bag of them doesn't last too long in this house, and when there isn't one I get really hungry, since I'm so used to just breaking off some whenever I feel a bit peckish.

Back