• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Soda?

Ru

|| Unforgettable Promise ||
    Years
    It's a tie between Dr. Pepper and Pepsi. I'm one of those people who like Pepsi more than Coca-Cola, yes.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    I love orange soda is it true? i do i do i do~ /slapped
    lemon lime sprite and grape are good too

i hate Dr.pepper >n>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mountain Dew is technically my favorite soda, but I've been cutting down on it lately.
    Now I'm pretty fond of Lime Diet Coke, as well. <3

The Red Chain

If you pour any of those three into a glass with ice, it's the most amazing drink evar. <3
    Aside from Virgin drinks of course.
    >u>

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Dr Pepper. I'm drinking some now.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I barely drink soda these days, but my favorite is still orange soda and Dr. Pepper. I usually drink water or go for arizona green tea.

Psittaciformes

~♫♪۞۩☺☻~
    Years
    My favorite soda drink is either Sprite or Dr. Pepper. Dr. Pepper tastes a little bit like vanilla and Sprite tastes like lime. I'm not too fond of Coca-Cola, though. It has that bland taste, and it leaves an after-taste, but if Coca-Cola is all I have, then it will do. I would say Shasta is my least favorite. My tongue turns a orange/purple color everytime I drink it. o3o The worst kind of soda is a flat one.

Years
    Not that I drink soda much anymore, but when I do it's lemon-lime anything. And for when I'm feeling fancy, mandarin lime.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Wanna Fanta?

yes please ;D I'd also like a Coke, Sprite/Sierra Mist, and occaisionally Pepsi if that's all there is.

Back