• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's Your Favorite Soda?

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Diet pepsi. P: Not too strongly flavored and it's not sickeningly sweet so you can actually drink a whole can/glass without going "Ugh...".

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Squirt or Strawberry Fanta. When I go to restraunts I get a Shirley Temple.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Sprite/7up/Sierra Mist because of practical use of turning anything I want into a soda (Raspberry Iced Tea in the Subways). As an actual drink for flavor, Root Beer, Dr. Pepper or Mountain Dew, interchangeably.

(i usually call Suicides though, takes a lot of thinking out of the process)

Years
    Although I'm more of a water person than anything else, Lilt is my favourite soft drink mostly because of its tropical flavour. I don't mind Coke or Pepsi, to me they just...taste the same, there's no variety between them, of course people might disagree with me there. As I've said though, I'm more of a water person, so the only time I would drink any soda is when I'm out near a vending machine.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Have to say, I gave up drinking soda a few days ago at an attempt to finally get back in shape for school to start.

That said, my favorite soda used to be a toss up between Sprite (or 7 Up, or any other lemon-lime soda out there) and Dr. Pepper.

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    Mine would probably have to be Coke, or Dr. Pepper.
    I've liked both since I was a child.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
    Club.
    (dons sunglasses)

Actually, I don't really like carbonated drinks. They kind of hurt going down for me. I'd probably say Dr. Pepper is my favorite, though.

to me they just...taste the same, there's no variety between them, of course people might disagree with me there.
    I will disagree with you. I can't drink Pepsi. It tastes like chemical mix or something. Even as a non-soda drinker, I prefer Coke.

Satelity

Funny The Way It Is
    Years
    Grape soda is my personal favorite.
    Allow I drink more water and soda water than regular soda these days.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    What's Your Favorite Soda?

I am aware that they stopped selling it almost 2 years ago. That doesn't mean I don't have any stashed somewhere.

The new WoW ones are just... wrong. I can't bring myself to drink them.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I'm gonna have to say the classic Coca Cola. I don't drink pop much, and almost anything is fine, but Coke is usually my top choice.

And no, Pepsi is not okay.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Hmmm I don't drink much soda
    So probably fanta grape flavor soda
    (I like the taste of grape, yet I rarely eat grapes)

Back